Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

I really don't even understand the point of a 4 seater Ferrari...(or Porche)

Ferrari had another 4 seat car before that one...it failed pretty hard

2-door and 4-door versions

pretty much defeats the purpose of a Ferrari IMO

Ferrari owns Maserati, and Maseratis are basically low-end Ferraris...Maserati has a couple models that are 4 seater, even 4-door...with less of a "race car" engine.

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

^ Primetime to be honest those two look shit.

First one is horrible. Second one looks like a sports car with 4 seats in it.

The Ferrari FF looks like a proper hatchback car with one sick ass design. 660 HP , four wheel drive, which offers quite the comfort when sitting in it as well.

Furthermore, this car did not fail at all with 1000 sales in Europe only. They probably sold more than 4000 worldwide at nearly 300000 dollars and they continue making it.

People want a car that looks nice, has a lot of power and you can use in your everyday life, unlike a Ferrari 430 which you will take out only on weekends. That is why, for me, the Ferrari FF is one of the greatest cars ever made.It looks gorgeous.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

^^^ that's what it is doh

I don't much about Cars... but I'll get my license soon, and these are some of my favorite old cars, was wondering what type of cars these are, or what I need to search for to like find a nice collection of pictures of them...

i have wanted one of these three cars since high school

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Nice cars are for losers

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Nice cars are for losers

suuuuuurrrrreeeeeee buddy

   

1956 buick centurion. a full clear bubble top roof and the first ever backup camera in place of a rear view mirror.

this one really is just a dream, tho. only one exists. :/

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    i have wanted one of these three cars since high school

Replace the BMW with this and that's my list

i've been in love with this car since it was released and every year i get closer to being able to afford it, or at least lease it, but it also seems less and less practical the closer i get to affording it. 8,000 down payment, 1,000/month payment plus 250-300 a month for insurance...and that's a conservative estimate. idk...maybe i should use that money to securing a nicer office space for my business.

For now

Always hoped to own these 3:

Toyota Supra MKIV TT (obtained)
    Porsche 911 Turbo (obtainable)
    Lamborghini Diablo (unobtainable because value jumps every year)