Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

Easy task, post and discuss about your favorite cars that you would like to own and will probably be able to afford it sometime in the future. Please add a photo if capable of doing so.
    Mine are :
    1.Volvo C90, legit one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen in real life. The very best of affordable cars in terms of look and appeal, especially from behind. It helps that the turbo ones are very powerful with a lot of potential for improvement just by tuning the turbo itself.

2.Chrysler 300c, wanted this car since I was a child, this car just screams pure class to the outside world. Seems awesome as fuak.

3.Mitsubishi Eclipse 3rd gen, it looks beautiful irl, girls love this car to death and think it's some expensive stuff. It handles great too, I had the privilege of driving one of these beautiful pieces of engineering.

I currently drive a 5th gen passat 1.8T which isn't a bad car, but not even close to these beauties. Love my passat though

Banned

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Do you really have a financial chance of owning a classic lincoln?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Do you really have a financial chance of owning a classic lincoln?
    They are all in the same ball park. I am not rich but a Ferrari 355 can go anywhere from 50k-70k.

The 3.0 CS, I had a chance to purchase one for 15k from a guy that wanted to get rid of it 4 years ago. The prices are outrageous for this particular car now. There is a guy in America that is buying all of them up and selling them for 50k and up.

The Lincolon, depending on shape or originality, can fluctuate from 30k to 100k depending on condition. I don't want an original one since I will be adding aftermarket stuff to it. I want it to look more modern.

Banned

Honorable mention...

Porsche 964 Turbo aka Bad Boy Porsche

More realistic future...

Poor man's Porsche. 1st gen Cayman. Love the lightweight handling sports car.

I just bought a 2015 porshe Macan S black on 21' 911 wheels, being delivered in November. That's pretty much my dream car for every day driving, can't wait, thing handles like a sports car

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    I just bought a 2015 porshe Macan S black on 21' 911 wheels, being delivered in November. That's pretty much my dream car for every day driving, can't wait, thing handles like a sports car
    Any reasons why you bought that car?

Skyline r34
    Mazda rx7
    Porshe 911

Any reasons why you bought that car?
    My lease finished. I was tired of coupes and needed a car to handle Montreal winters. Car drove so much better than the Cayennes, Range rovers, x5s, q5s I test drove.

Plus I've always wanted to own a porshe. Just can't convince myself to get a 911 and a beater, plus with my bad back tired of being so damn low to the ground

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    My lease finished. I was tired of coupes and needed a car to handle Montreal winters. Car drove so much better than the Cayennes, Range rovers, x5s, q5s I test drove.

Plus I've always wanted to own a porshe. Just can't convince myself to get a 911 and a beater, plus with my bad back tired of being so damn low to the ground
    Very good reasons. The last time I had something like that was a M3 and I hated getting in and out of that thing. Especially, if I am running errands and need to get in and get out.

X5's are dogs. They are rough and noisy.

Very good reasons. The last time I had something like that was a M3 and I hated getting in and out of that thing. Especially, if I am running errands and need to get in and get out.

Yeah no a big fan of the x5. Although the x5m supped up looks like a fkin beast.

I've been driving a g37s for the last 6 years, so tired of it lol

M cars are great, but I hate that stupid gear shifter they have for their dual clutch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    M cars are great, but I hate that stupid gear shifter they have for their dual clutch.
    Everyone seems to hate that. Sadly, I will no longer be owning or driving an M3 unless it is an older one. BMW have priced these cars in the territory of a new Porsche. With that in mind, I believe a new M3 can be upwards to 80k, at that price point you have many options.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

My aunt owns a Macan, they're pretty cool. They aren't better than Range Rovers when it comes to off road though. A Range Rover can drive submerged in water, against the side walls, etc. They have that axle tech that allows the wheels to bend all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    My aunt owns a Macan, they're pretty cool. They aren't better than Range Rovers when it comes to off road though. A Range Rover can drive submerged in water, against the side walls, etc. They have that axle tech that allows the wheels to bend all over the place.
    Obviously the range kills it for off-roading. If all I wanted was utility I would get a Tundra . But I'm a city boy lol just gotta deal with icy roads, probably won't even use it to tow anything.

The evoque is what's competing with the Macan. And I find it ugly as hell. The range rover is a beauty though