Decent playground baller

Default Obama gets punked by the Clintons

Obama was pushed by Clintons into endorsement of Hillary in 2016: book
    By EDWARD KLEIN
    Last Updated: 10:43 AM, June 2, 2013
    Posted: 11:07 PM, June 1, 2013
    EXCLUSIVE
    President Obama made a secret deal to support Hillary Clinton when she runs for president in 2016, campaign sources say, payback for the support her husband gave him in 2012.

Bill Clinton

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Obama gets punked by the Clintons

[QUOTE=LoPro4u2c]Obama was pushed by Clintons into endorsement of Hillary in 2016: book
    By EDWARD KLEIN
    Last Updated: 10:43 AM, June 2, 2013
    Posted: 11:07 PM, June 1, 2013
    EXCLUSIVE
    President Obama made a secret deal to support Hillary Clinton when she runs for president in 2016, campaign sources say, payback for the support her husband gave him in 2012.

Bill Clinton

Edward Klein, lol

   

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Edward Klein, lol
    seriously. IMO pretty weird, rant-ish article there, full of decent points and decent nonsense.

almost like some conservative media-type trying to stir up dissent in the democratic community... perhaps one of their few effective political strategies left at this point.

Yup, sounds about right.

Default Re: Obama gets punked by the Clintons, according to Ed Klein's fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Edward Klein, lol
    Seriously.
    [QUOTE]Criticism [edit]

Klein has been criticized for his biography of Hillary Clinton, titled, The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President, which was released on June 21, 2005. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."[2] The book was attacked not only by liberals, but by conservatives as well. John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, "Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."[3] In National Review James Geraghty wrote,

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

I know almost every politician is crooked. But Clinton at least knew how to get things done and play politics and everything was great in the '90s. I was suckered in to believing the hype about Obama in 2008. I thought he would be our generations version of JFK and FDR. I was wrong. I voted for him in 2012 because just because Romney was awful. But if it was Hillary (and Bill) vs. Obama I'd vote for Hillary.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I know almost every politician is crooked. But Clinton at least knew how to get things done and play politics and everything was great in the '90s. I was suckered in to believing the hype about Obama in 2008. I thought he would be our generations version of JFK and FDR. I was wrong. I voted for him in 2012 because just because Romney was awful. But if it was Hillary (and Bill) vs. Obama I'd vote for Hillary.
    Don't vote bro. All the time it takes, and for what? Romney=Obama, Obama=Dubbya, Dubbya=Clinton, Clinton=HW Bush, and so on and so forth.

No real political, philosophical or practical differences between any of these guys.

National High School Star

Obama is a better president by far. It won't be debatable after 2015.

[QUOTE]
    Clinton to Announce 2016 Run for President on Sunday

The prolonged prologue to Hillary Rodham Clinton

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

So what the OP is saying, is.... politics are happening.

NBA All-star

Obama versus Clinton would be like battleship versus chess

Or more or less a senator versus governor at the leadership position.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    Obama versus Clinton would be like battleship versus chess

Or more or less a senator versus governor at the leadership position.
    Are you Theoo's alt?

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    What is with Americans and d!ck sucking of JFK? The dude won election thanks to the mafia. He was an adulterer. His dad was a criminal. He nearly led the world to nuclear war. He killed millions of innocent Vietnamese.....and add to that he was only in power for what......3 years? What did he accomplish for the country? Being the first "Catholic" president? Being the first "Irish" president? In the same way that Obama was only cool because he was the first "black" president? Because he plays basketball? Is JFK cool because he fukced Marilyn Monroe? That makes him a good president?

Who gives a fukc if theyre the first of anything. I wouldnt be happy if someone from my ethnic group was the first president. You know why? Because everysingle president(and/or politician) regardless of their ethnic, secual or religious background anywhere on the planet is a fukcnen cokchead,.
    JFK was the last real president. After his death, the entire political system has been hijacked by special interests.