Default Honestly outside of the SA/GS matchups any other regular season games you waitin on?

these 3 matchups could very well decide who wins the title this season. SA and GS are clearly ahead of everyone else. SA only 2 games back now and clicking. Both super stacked top to bottom with elite coaching, strong structured team offense and defense

i have a hard time caring about any other RS games. How about u?

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Honestly outside of the SA/GS matchups any other regular season games you waitin on?

It really depends on who you're a fan of. If you like Kobe, tune into UTA @ LAL, Kobe's last game of his career. As for finals implications, you have to include the CLE. vs. GSW/SAS matchups, that in spite of the fact that the Spurs and Warriors are better, anything can happen.
    Me personally, I always enjoy regular season games, Mainly Heat and Jazz ones though. I just enjoy watching pro-ball in general

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Honestly outside of the SA/GS matchups any other regular season games you waitin on?

My two favorite teams, the Pelicans and Cavaliers, face each other on 2/6. I cannot wait.

This regular season is kind of boring to me. I'm not watching as much as I did before.

Aside from SA/GS, I'm looking forward to SA/OKC and GS/OKC.

Cavaliers vs. Spurs tomorrow

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Gonna watch my Suns against the Lakers and 6ers. Battle of the tanks, race to lottery