Good High School Starter

Default How many of the current team USA players would even make the USA 'A' team

A team - these are players that if they tried out, theyd be a lock for the team

Durant
    Lebron
    Melo
    George
    Kobe
    Westbrook
    Love
    Griffin
    Paul
    Howard

Default Re: How many of the current team USA players would even make the USA 'A' team

starting or just making?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: How many of the current team USA players would even make the USA 'A' team

Anthony Davis, Steph Curry and James Harden would be locks. I don't know about the others, I would have to think about it.

And in what world is Kobe Bryant making the A-Team today? Kobe is done playing in these type of events and even playing at that type of elite level.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    starting or just making?
    anyone with a decent to good chance of making the roster

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by SOD 21
    Anthony Davis, Steph Curry and James Harden would be locks. I don't know about the others, I would have to think about it.

And in what world is Kobe Bryant making the A-Team today? Kobe is done playing in these type of events and even playing at that type of elite level.
    If all the american NBA players tried out for the team, Kobe would definitely be a lock just based on respect just like how kidd wasnt the best point guard on team usa before but was starting

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    If all the american NBA players tried out for the team, Kobe would definitely be a lock just based on respect just like how kidd wasnt the best point guard on team usa before but was starting
    Kobe Bryant has previously stated that he will no longer be participating in these type of events, so it is really a non-subject anyway.

But even if he had a desire to play, how is a player who is now 36 years old and coming off to quite severe injuries, arguably the worst injury a player can have an Achilles injury, play at this elite level given his age and mileage on his body?

I don't see it in any scenario.

Curry, Harden, and Davis.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Chris Paul
    James Harden
    Kevin Durant
    Lebron James
    Dwight Howard

Russell Westbrook
    Steph Curry
    Paul George
    Carmelo Anthony
    Anthony Davis

Kevin Love
    Blake Griffin

IDK about Kobe since hes old and he already stated hes done
    but if everyone was not hurt and playing i feel like this would be the squad

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    We've seen what Kidd could do after his athletecism went. Kobe doesn't have the decision making skills to survive being slow as shit.

Rose, Davis, Curry, maybe Irving. Thompson too, he might be the best 2-way SG in the game, and he's perfect for the Olympics/FIBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    Chris Paul
    James Harden
    Kevin Durant
    Lebron James
    Dwight Howard

Russell Westbrook
    Steph Curry
    Paul George
    Carmelo Anthony
    Anthony Davis

Kevin Love
    Blake Griffin

IDK about Kobe since hes old and he already stated hes done
    but if everyone was not hurt and playing i feel like this would be the squad
    That 10 wouldn't even be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Rose, Davis, Curry, maybe Irving. Thompson too, he might be the best 2-way SG in the game, and he's perfect for the Olympics/FIBA.
    Davis and Curry. I don't think Rose would make it. Red Black has documented Rose' play, and Irving has him beat.

Thompson is a good bet also.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    That 10 wouldn't even be fair.
    Yep sure wouldnt, that team would str8 dominate
    its like a damn dream team
    I might switch one of the bigs for Klay Thompson, it think he fits well i just couldnt leave Harden or Curry off.