Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: NBA 2K15 Official Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    I hope they've removed some of the animations. Specifically the ones where you get stuck in the animation or when the animation gives the CPU an easy score. For example, when you think you've been fouled on one end and you stay down and argue with the refs when you want to get back on D, or when the CPU gets a sudden speed burst to get by you.

I also hope the teammate CPU isn't retarded this year. I skipped 2k14 because it was so bad in '13. I was on the Wolves and Rubio would be shooting 3/15 every game and only getting 4 assists. Or Love and Pek missing rebounds. The coach didn't call any plays for me, I had to clean up broken plays.

The main thing I hope they fix is the difficulty. Just because I'm playing on HOF, I don't want to have to average 40 a game just so we don't get blown out. And they need custom soundtracks for the menus
    Sounds like you just ****ing sucked at 2k13, because it's easy as all hell to rack up assist with rubio in that game.

VC,always online,and shit menus need to go.And create a player needs to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Thoughts:

Everyone other than actual bball players in 2k looks like a Muppet. Esp shaq.

Iggy shot hitches. When will they fix strange shot releases.

Bron dunking on napier lol.

Looks fine, but with 2k its all modes. Graphics been ok.

-Smak

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Will MyCareer have to option to gamble your father's life on a hand of Blackjack ?

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Birdman look too real
    Oya that too. Shit was crazy.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    I hope they've removed some of the animations. Specifically the ones where you get stuck in the animation or when the animation gives the CPU an easy score. For example, when you think you've been fouled on one end and you stay down and argue with the refs when you want to get back on D, or when the CPU gets a sudden speed burst to get by you.

I also hope the teammate CPU isn't retarded this year. I skipped 2k14 because it was so bad in '13. I was on the Wolves and Rubio would be shooting 3/15 every game and only getting 4 assists. Or Love and Pek missing rebounds. The coach didn't call any plays for me, I had to clean up broken plays.

The main thing I hope they fix is the difficulty. Just because I'm playing on HOF, I don't want to have to average 40 a game just so we don't get blown out. And they need custom soundtracks for the menus
    Damn realistic as fxck

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Give me back my franchise mode for multiple players!

That's the only reason I bought the game... To smoke a bowl and play franchise mode with my buddies all night.
    That sounds like the chillest thing ever

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    VC,always online,and shit menus need to go.And create a player needs to come back.
    I'm guessing VC will still be stamped upon much of the game. However, their new franchise mode (MyLeague) is entirely VC-free. From early interviews, it sounds like the old Association mode on steroids; it's highly customizable, there's sliders for everything (ranging from blockbuster trade frequency to effect of injuries on ratings), and users have the ability to fully control the entire league. Further, MyLeague is completely offline.

Also, create-a-player is, in fact, returning this year. The only thing released in that regard so far is that it's supposed to be pretty robust. Though, that could mean anything really.
    What adjustments can we make to the draft class? Can we edit names/attributes/abilities?

Yes, you have full editing over the draft class. In addition, we have added back in a robust create a player system. Details on this will come closer to launch.
    http://www.operationsports.com/featu...gue-interview/

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    from Steam's description:

I sure hope I'm not reading all these clues wrong. But this means we're getting a full PS4 port (including the new GM and Career mode) and we finally getting the full online experience (My Team)

Might be the first time I buy the game for PC (I have all the previous ones mind you, yarr)

(since plenty of us use a computer to post on a forum, I thought some might enjoy the news)
    OMG... YESSSSSSS

2k14 was about to become the last one I bought

Banned

Live looks better

/russwest

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    That sounds like the chillest thing ever
    Do it. You'll zone out and before you know it you're 8 seasons into it and the sun is coming up.

Only play each other if you meet in the playoffs to save time. Or rig that shit with saves until you force a finals match up.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

If the crowd screams three when you take one
    They need to improve the crowd in the clutch. YOu hit a game winner and no one moves or makes noise

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Sounds like you just ****ing sucked at 2k13, because it's easy as all hell to rack up assist with rubio in that game.
    Should've been specific, I was talking about MyPlayer. He passes a lot but the teammate CPU doesn't make anything

Love Live Life

^I thought KD was on the cover? Are there different covers?