Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #31
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
yes. people pull some serious bad sarcasm here. I don't even know if we should give him credit or not, this ain't the first time someone makes a ridiculous statement in a matter-of-factly tone of writing. then several posts later after people clown him for it, claim "it was a joke" or "i was being sarcastic".
Let me put it this way, I would have to have lived under a rock for 22 years not to know what the term '69' means, is there a day when you don't hear it? Why would I say something as ridiculous as pedophile when there's no connection at all to it? Someone bought into what I said and this thread could have been a classic if people didn't correct me, it's all good though.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:17 PM   #32
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Let me put it this way, I would have to have lived under a rock for 22 years not to know what the term '69' means, is there a day when you don't hear it? Why would I say something as ridiculous as pedophile when there's no connection at all to it? Someone bought into what I said and this thread could have been a classic if people didn't correct me, it's all good though.

it would have looked good at the expense of MetsPackers proclaiming a faux victory over me. and I just couldn't take that.

but yeah I agree, had your ruse worked, it would have been funny.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #33
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i'm sorry i just couldn't let you lead that poor kid astray... lol think of the ramifications, he finally gets the women of his dreams into bed she suggesst a little 69 and he goes running down the hall screaming "call 911"

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #34
Revelation
The Fouler

Revelation has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
23 = 69/3, actually the largest number 69 can be devided by, Jordan originally wanted to wear 69 but his coach wouldn't let him.

MJ is still the goat

Jordan's career high is 69... accident? I think not!
Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:28 AM   #35
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
So I missed the part that proves he is a pervert. Or am I not clued in on something having to do with the number 69?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:45 AM   #36
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

if you were born on 6/9, you are a pervert. isn't that excruciatingly funny?

or is it only funny when you tie in michael jordan to the joke?
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #37
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We should let this die.

But before that lemme give you some numbers:

In high school I believe MJ's brother was 45 and half of that is 22.5 round up to 23. That's why he picked the initial number, and that's where 45 came from. As for the olympic number 9 4+5=9.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #38
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Jordan

Did you know Harold Miner played Michael Jordan in face jam?

Quote:
In high school I believe MJ's brother was 45 and half of that is 22.5 round up to 23. That's why he picked the initial number, and that's where 45 came from. As for the olympic number 9 4+5=9.

That's just what they want you to believe about Jordan.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:10 PM   #39
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Pretty much the strangest thread I've read in several months.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #40
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Jordan's career high is 69... accident? I think not!

Yes! The man is a sex maniac which is why his marriage failed.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #41
proxy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

proxy has an OK reputation so far

well if anyone has seen the trailer for the scary movie "23" it does some equation and it starts with 23 and equals ".666" so not only is he a pervert hes also the devil and that explains why hes so good
proxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #42
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
MetsPacker is either

1) a square
2) a young kid
3) a virgin

one of those, or a combination.

OP is referring ot the 69 sex position

Iím sorry but this guy/girls screen name is really messing with me I keep thinking it says Meatpacker and then find myself LOL at work I just had to share that
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #43
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxy
well if anyone has seen the trailer for the scary movie "23" it does some equation and it starts with 23 and equals ".666" so not only is he a pervert hes also the devil and that explains why hes so good

it's called division.
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #44
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
it's called division.

reminds of the pathological hater liberals who used Wing Ding fonts to prove the US government and Jews piloted planes into the Twin Towers.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: