Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College superstar

Default Re: Which 5 teams have had the worst off-season so far?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    We have 9.5 million in cap space and 3 million in cap holds.
    Marion on a one year deal for say $4 million would be a good pickup.

Doubt he will come here though - the Rockets have a lot of cap space by trading away Lin and Asik and not re-signing Parsons. Marion would be a good fit there next to Ariza and Howard in the front court. They can offer him more money and the chance to play with two superstars.

I could see the Rockets trading for Brandon Bass and Joel Anthony from the Celtics, both expirers, and then signing Marion as a free agent.
    I'd definitely offer Marion 7-8 for two years. Have to renounce the holds, of course.

And I forgot you guys got Bazemore, too. Honestly,that's a good offseason.

Default Re: Which 5 teams have had the worst off-season so far?

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    I'd definitely offer Marion 7-8 for two years. Have to renounce the holds, of course.

And I forgot you guys got Bazemore, too. Honestly,that's a good offseason.
    If we could get Marion it would be better. We just had a chance witha good offseason to be the third best team in the East, and we didn't really do anything. I'm not stoked about Payne either, but we'll see how that turns out.

Holding onto your flexibility is great and all, and I agree that it wouldn't have been smart to overpay for somebody like Hayward or Parsons, but you've got to be proactive. Ferry always alluded to some master plan of his, I expected some trades or big splashes this offseason. We'll still be pretty good next season, but you know we're not getting any big time FA's and we're not bad enough to get a good pick in the draft, so how do we take the next step?