Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default So tired of the Dwight Rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I don't think he thinks it's funny, I just think he doesn't know how to react to the situation.......I could be completely wrong......and I sure as hell don't like the smile but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.....some guys care but they are just geared like I think he is.

Frankly, I am so tired reading so many compplaints about Dwight Howard.
Don't get me wrong, Chicago is my 2nd favorite team and I was to upset with him when he decked Rose TWICE before but some fans ranting about his facial expression is just too much IMO.
Ill take him over Bynum anytime, Drew never smiled when they lost, instead, hell throw a hard foul on 2 straight occasions, or delay surgery or will take time to get back from injury. Pau is my favorite Laker and yet, I was not happy when he missed 16 games a couple of years ago...
Dwight on the other hand played on game 1 and many speculated that he'll miss several games.
I got to watch the Cleveland game and I was plesantly surprised to see Howard return from that bum shoulder injury the very first time.
Can the Lakers use 5 more rebs and 2 more blocks per game from him?
Absolutely.
First few games, I was dissolutioned on why he hasen't even hire a shooting coach to help him with his FTs but was bad as fans think of his performance this year, the guy in the top 5 in statistal categories
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: So tired of the Dwight Rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Frankly, I am so tired reading so many compplaints about Dwight Howard.
Don't get me wrong, Chicago is my 2nd favorite team and I was to upset with him when he decked Rose TWICE before but some fans ranting about his facial expression is just too much IMO.
Ill take him over Bynum anytime, Drew never smiled when they lost, instead, hell throw a hard foul on 2 straight occasions, or delay surgery or will take time to get back from injury. Pau is my favorite Laker and yet, I was not happy when he missed 16 games a couple of years ago...
Dwight on the other hand played on game 1 and many speculated that he'll miss several games.
I got to watch the Cleveland game and I was plesantly surprised to see Howard return from that bum shoulder injury the very first time.
Can the Lakers use 5 more rebs and 2 more blocks per game from him?
Absolutely.
First few games, I was dissolutioned on why he hasen't even hire a shooting coach to help him with his FTs but was bad as fans think of his performance this year, the guy in the top 5 in statistal categories

i honestly give a rats ass if he smiles or not....

what i do care about is what he puts out on the floor....

his effort has been pathetic and the worse was arguing with Nash in game....

remember the standards for judging this guy....we want him to carry the LAKER BRAND and i dont think he has the balls to do so....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: