Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone know of a website that's centered around A.I. based paranoia?

Need to meet up with my brethren in advance of Skynet.

Default Re: Anyone know of a website that's centered around A.I. based paranoia?

Who's alt is this?

Default Re: Anyone know of a website that's centered around A.I. based paranoia?

I was the 130th person registered on this website. I'm not an alt you filthy swine.

i can't say i know any websites centered on paranoia about allen iverson, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i can't say i know any websites centered on paranoia about allen iverson, sorry
    Did you know that a plethora of governments around the world already have various agencies named Skynet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Did you know that a plethora of governments around the world already have various agencies named Skynet?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

i'd rather have ed kemper coming at me than a self-aware robot.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k this......we're doomed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

All I know is that you better hope there is never a computer intelligence that gets aware...you got ripped off by a complete gap toothed doofus like cuck for life...you'd never have a chance in this world if the computers became aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    All I know is that you better hope there is never a computer intelligence that gets aware...you got ripped off by a complete gap toothed doofus like cuck for life...you'd never have a chance in this world if the computers became aware.
    All you know, eh?

lol, who are you kidding... we all know the only thing that YOU know is the feeling of alcohol hitting your bloodstream.

Short term problem: machines are going to replace humans in a lot of jobs, raising the unemployment and taking down the economy.

Long term problema: moment machines get aware, this is over. Probably we are going to fuse and transform in cyborgs (humans enhanced by machines) and surpass natural evolution before that.

Intelligent design >>> Evolution by random mutations.

College star

Humans are not even 100 percent self aware. We have a long way to go with robots.