Banned

Default Is racial & religious multiculturalism untenable?

Wherever there are significant groupings with vastly differing amounts of melanin in their skin there are issues...major ones...

Where there are muslims outside of their arab & southern asian habitat, they create problems.

Just look at the hotbeds like USA, South Africa, London, Paris etc

People naturally have a tribal mentality... they tend to stay with their ilk...in the long run this creates tension and instability...

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Is racial & religious multiculturalism untenable?

Roman Empire and Ottoman Caliphate had different races and faiths

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Roman Empire and Ottoman Caliphate had different races and faiths
    Roman empire...yeah not really...more or less the same faith and similar melanin content.

Ottoman Caliphate...again, no...it was rarely stable after like 17th century and was particularly hated by christian population...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Europe is getting cucked right out of existence as we speak. Europistan is the new future.

"No Go Zones" all over Europe.

And for what reason? To tell your grandchildren you played a part in efforts to spread Multiculturalism??

However, at the rate Europe is collapsing to the foreign hordes, your grandchildren are probably better off never being born. Being born in an Islamic country must be a hellish experience.

I shudder at the thought.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Europe is getting cucked right out of existence as we speak. Europistan is the new future.

And for what reason? To tell your grandchildren you played a part in efforts to spread Multiculturalism??

However, at the rate Europe is collapsing to the foreign hordes, your grandchildren are probably better off never being born. Being born in an Islamic country must be a hellish experience.

I fear i must concur

You've never been to Europe.

There's one place in western Europe, that's part of Paris' suburbs. But that didn't come out of multiculturalism, but is a side effect of France's past colonialism.

Anything else is drastically overblown.

Ofc you got shit areas with low wage immigrants and natives. There have always been areas with thugs.

Secular Turkey was one of the best countries of the 20th century, turns into a s***hole after they went to an Islamist regime

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive

There's one place in western Europe, that's part of Paris' suburbs. But that didn't come out of multiculturalism, but is a side effect of France's past colonialism.

Ofc you got shit areas with low wage immigrants and natives. There have always been areas with thugs.
    Native european population is dying out...
    Outside of France, the fertility rate is like 1,4 children per woman.
    And the immigrants are multiplying like rats...its only going to get worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive

Yes this. You have to get out and travel. The Media tends to paint an unrealistic picture. Go see for yourself....then make bold statements.

Religion is fine. However, the minute you start trying to convert other people, you are a problem. Religion is private and people are free to believe as they wish. Stop trying to "save" people and the world will be a better place. That goes for everyone.

Focus on screwing up your own children but let it end there. Please.

I would be happy if Evangelism was illegal.

As far as racial differences go: It is only the the profoundly ignorant that view the different races as a problem. The overwhelming strength and global dominance of American culture comes directly from being a "melting pot" of the worlds races. What would our music be like without Africans? What would our humor be like without Jews? What would our food be like without Italians? What would our tech industry be without Asians? and Germans for that matter....I love this most about my homeland.

Racial Multiculturalism is a huge advantage for any country.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    Yes this. You have to get out and travel. The Media tends to paint an unrealistic picture. Go see for yourself....then make bold statements.

Religion is fine. However, the minute you start trying to convert other people, you are a problem. Religion is private and people are free to believe as they wish. Stop trying to "save" people and the world will be a better place. That goes for everyone.

Focus on screwing up your own children but let it end there. Please.

I would be happy if Evangelism was illegal.

As far as racial differences go: It is only the the profoundly ignorant that view the different races as a problem. The overwhelming strength and global dominance of American culture comes directly from being a "melting pot" of the worlds races. What would our music be like without Africans? What would our humor be like without Jews? What would our food be like without Italians? What would our tech industry be without Asians? and Germans for that matter....I love this most about my homeland.

Racial Multiculturalism is a huge advantage for any country.
    Multiculturalism on a national scale isn

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Multiculturalism on a national scale isn’t a problem...germans italians etc assimilate after a few generations... its different with darker skinned...their primary identification is the color of their skin, they keep to their ilk and antagonize lighter skinned folk.

I don’t like this nor approve of it, it is what it is.
    Multiculturalism requires a certain level of intelligence and education.
    Otherwise tribal mentality will rule and there will be issues...
    I don't have a problem with people wanting to hang out with others of similar culture and color. Doesn't bother me at all.

Most people, of any race, are a bit primitive and instinctively fear people who are different from them. We are stuck with this behaviour. In the meantime, people of higher intelligence and understanding should do their best to promote peace amongst the primatives. Unforunately, there are plenty of people trying instead to feed the fire or racism and sew the seeds of division. That sucks for everybody.

Again, when it works, multiculturalism is a huge advantage. Hard to make it work though.