Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LOL @ ESPN showing Kobe's Shot Chart for 60 seconds straight.

boycott ESPN NBA NIKE after every HEAT win

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    my bad doe like
    What the hell does 'doe' mean? At first I thought it meant 'though' but you've used in situations where that wouldn't fit.. Like 'this ni66a acting all doe like' what the hell does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Yeah, but you know ESPN do what ESPN do. when Kobe goes 8/20 to them it means he went 4/40. Bron can go 0/20 and they will still find a way to praise him.
    Aren't you one of the guys that were saying Lakers won game 7 of the Finals because of Kobe's rebounding even though he went 6-24 FG?

if that isnt hypocrisy i dont know what is

Not sure why you or any other of Kobe's crazed fans care. After all, FG% and 'shot selection' is overrated right?

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Not sure why you or any other of Kobe's crazed fans care. After all, FG% and 'shot selection' is overrated right?
    lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    What the hell does 'doe' mean? At first I thought it meant 'though' but you've used in situations where that wouldn't fit.. Like 'this ni66a acting all doe like' what the hell does that mean?
    it means though. I could say "ni99as be actin real crazy doe " or I could say " ni99as be actin real crazy like" so I just use my ni99a knoweledge and " ni99as be actin real crazy doe like
    Last edited by kaiiu; 02-14-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Banned

I don't know what this has to do with ESPN showing Kobe's shot chart for 60 seconds... and the only LAKERS replay they showed was Kobe's misses. I don't see this being done in any of Lebron's and Wade's bad games.

I mean, everytime the Lakers lose and kobe shoots over 20, they pull out their over/under 20 stats. But when they lose and he shoots under 20, sure enough their over/under 20 goes missing.

The constant hate is just too much.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I believe it means "Dough" as in Pilsbury Dough, meaning "Soft". Like whenever Kobe chucks his team out of a game, his fans immediately defer to his team mates as acting "Dough" like.... [COLOR="White"]Sorry had to meet my "troll quota" for tonight [/COLOR]

Banned

Please Love My Kobe

Pelican Brief

Honestly it's more interesting when the Lakers and Kobe don't do well. Lakers win Kobe has an pretty good night.. Ho hum... Moving right along...

Lakers get blown out. Kobe is ailing and shoots poorly... Interesting story

I don't know what this has to do with ESPN showing Kobe's shot chart for 60 seconds... and the only LAKERS replay they showed was Kobe's misses. I don't see this being done in any of Lebron's and Wade's bad games.]
    Showing his shot chart would imply he had bad shot selection because he went 8-20 tonight. According to you and other homers, FG% and shot selection is overrated - Kobe has god-like skills. That's all that matters.

I'm just saying.

Banned

Showing his shot chart would imply he had bad shot selection because he went 8-20 tonight. According to you and other homers, FG% and shot selection is overrated - Kobe has god-like skills. That's all that matters.

I'm just saying.
    So why didn't they show Wade's shot chart for last night's game?

So why didn't they show Wade's shot chart for last night's game?
    I don't know, maybe because Wade is a more consistent scorer? As far as FG% and making shots go.

Banned

I don't know, maybe because Wade is a more consistent scorer? As far as FG% and making shots go.
    Um, that has no leg. Kobe is averaging over 50% in Jan and Feb. So again that's not the case.

So everytime someone has a bad game, you show his short chart, but when others do, you overlook it? Nice logic, thats the definition of HATE. How do i know you are not one of the goons running ESPN.

I don't know what this has to do with ESPN showing Kobe's shot chart for 60 seconds... and the only LAKERS replay they showed was Kobe's misses. I don't see this being done in any of Lebron's and Wade's bad games.

I mean, everytime the Lakers lose and kobe shoots over 20, they pull out their over/under 20 stats. But when they lose and he shoots under 20, sure enough their over/under 20 goes missing.

The constant hate is just too much.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Do us all a favor go cry and never come back.