Default are the cavs missing blatt yet?

i'm talking about real cavs fans not lebron fans.

Default Re: are the cavs missing blatt yet?

Cavs fan since 81 here.
    Honestly speaking I don't miss Blatt AT ALL. He coached us to a humiliating 50 point loss at home to GS, and nearly cost us a playoff series last season by calling a timeout he didn't have.
    Blatt simply does not command respect, and because of it he will never coach in the NBA again. Even if he does his career will go the way of Mike Brown, another coach who was able to fool people into thinking he was good by riding Lebron's coattails.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Cavs fan since 81 here.
    Honestly speaking I don't miss Blatt AT ALL. He coached us to a humiliating 50 point loss at home to GS, and nearly cost us a playoff series last season by calling a timeout he didn't have.
    Blatt simply does not command respect, and because of it he will never coach in the NBA again. Even if he does his career will go the way of Mike Brown, another coach who was able to fool people into thinking he was good by riding Lebron's coattails.
    Not even born in 81

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Not even born in 81
    Didn't dubeta claim he was 60 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Didn't dubeta claim he was 60 years old?
    Still living in his mom's basement

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Cavs fan since 81 here.
    Can't u read niguh? He said real cavs fans

Very good NBA starter

Blatt knew how to coach a defense. THey will miss that grit.

they are Offensive minded with their core consisting of 20 plus PPG scorers. Love and Irving will never be great defenders. Lue is better offensively.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

pffffff

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I don't think Blatt was a bad coach. But he just never had the player's respect. The defense got worse without him, but Cleveland went apes.hit on offense in the playoffs, and tightened it up in the Finals. One thing about Lue is that he never panics. Even after Cavs lost Game 4 he was telling the team in the locker room that they will be champions. Blatt was too scared to tell LeBron anything, and didn't get along well with Love at all. Lue figuring out how to get the best out of Cleveland's Big 3 in the postseason was key into their success. I don't think Blatt would have been able to pull it off.

I find it extremely baffling he's probably not going to get a job in the NBA. It looks like he might be going back overseas. It's just absurd to me considering when he was hired he was hired to mold an incredibly young core of Thompson, Waiters, Irving, Wiggins and Bennett. Then right after he gets hired LeBron comes back and the total mission of the team changes immediately to win now when he's not coached a NBA game in his life.