Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #3661
TylerOO
JR SWISH

TylerOO has not been impressing people
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitness
Remove Earl as your avatar for such a claim.

Big Sean has never released anything but mediocrity.

Big Sean is good for what he is. I don't go into an album from him expecting bars and jaw dropping wordplay.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:30 PM   #3662
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally, a lot of new music coming in all at once...man I love it when a new album drops!!

Any news on ASAP Rocky? Where the **** is he, he has been AWOL since dropping his 1st album. Kid Cudi working on MOTM3, expect that to drop around Fall. Really hope he doesn't disappoint like he has ever since WZRD Indicud was ok, but nowhere near MOTM level.

AND EARTH TO ****ING KENDRICK, are you ready to finally hit the studio again? Jesus man, it's been 3 years since Maad City, you have only released 3 albums/mixtapes since 2010, like wtf are you waiting for? Usually artisrs ride their hype and start to release their music quicker after it has exploded, what Kendrick is doing is just stupid. And don't give me that crap "Good music takes time broooooo", because I'm pretty sure section 80 and maad city were released within a year of each other. Black Hippy is non existent as well...Speaking of hippies, if you guys haven't downloaded Mac Miller's new album Faces, do it. A couple of really good tracks on there, love Mac's style.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:29 PM   #3663
TylerOO
JR SWISH

TylerOO has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Finally, a lot of new music coming in all at once...man I love it when a new album drops!!

Any news on ASAP Rocky? Where the **** is he, he has been AWOL since dropping his 1st album. Kid Cudi working on MOTM3, expect that to drop around Fall. Really hope he doesn't disappoint like he has ever since WZRD Indicud was ok, but nowhere near MOTM level.

AND EARTH TO ****ING KENDRICK, are you ready to finally hit the studio again? Jesus man, it's been 3 years since Maad City, you have only released 3 albums/mixtapes since 2010, like wtf are you waiting for? Usually artisrs ride their hype and start to release their music quicker after it has exploded, what Kendrick is doing is just stupid. And don't give me that crap "Good music takes time broooooo", because I'm pretty sure section 80 and maad city were released within a year of each other. Black Hippy is non existent as well...Speaking of hippies, if you guys haven't downloaded Mac Miller's new album Faces, do it. A couple of really good tracks on there, love Mac's style.

A lot of good music has dropped this year so far, very pumped for the rest of the year. I think this is gonna be one of the best years for rap/hip hop in a while.

Rocky has released two singles of his upcoming album... Multiply and Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye.

Kendrick dropped two singles as well off the album "i" and Blacker The Berry. He also performed another song on one of the late night shows with some woman.

So many people are dropping this year it's crazy. Joey, Drake, Big Sean already dropped projects. Joey's is amazing. Looking forward to Kendrick, Cudi, Kanye, Meek, Earl, Bronson, Rocky, another Drake, possibly Wayne. I am probably forgetting some, just going off the top of my dome. Who knows maybe we'll get LT3 from Ab-Soul. Im expecting Jay Rock and Isaiah to also drop this year. Can't wait!!
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:15 AM   #3664
Al Thornton
mob 4 life

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chief keef - wwyd

chief keef - ten toes down

chief keef - on my momma

can't find a working link but that ghostface ft. tree - street knowledge is fantastic
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 02:41 AM   #3665
NBAplayoffs2001
Salute the red bars

NBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2y85V8v8N8

One of my favorite Gang Starr songs.
NBAplayoffs2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #3666
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
A lot of good music has dropped this year so far, very pumped for the rest of the year. I think this is gonna be one of the best years for rap/hip hop in a while.

Rocky has released two singles of his upcoming album... Multiply and Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye.

Kendrick dropped two singles as well off the album "i" and Blacker The Berry. He also performed another song on one of the late night shows with some woman.

So many people are dropping this year it's crazy. Joey, Drake, Big Sean already dropped projects. Joey's is amazing. Looking forward to Kendrick, Cudi, Kanye, Meek, Earl, Bronson, Rocky, another Drake, possibly Wayne. I am probably forgetting some, just going off the top of my dome. Who knows maybe we'll get LT3 from Ab-Soul. Im expecting Jay Rock and Isaiah to also drop this year. Can't wait!!

Good look on the Rocky songs, I heard that one song where it starts out "a new disease in my town called idiotic" and that's all I heard from him for a while, nice to have 2 new songs. As for Kendrick, I'm mad at him for making us wait so long. I liked the "i" song at first, but I started to dislike it after hearing it all the time when watching NBA. Blacker the Berry dope doe.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:22 AM   #3667
NBAplayoffs2001
Salute the red bars

NBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Two sick underground rappers- Immortal Technique and Lowkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fxbLwAzoYw
Old 02-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #3668
Al Thornton
mob 4 life

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

peewee longway - the blue m&m vol 2

tree - trap genius
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:38 AM   #3669
DonD13
skuduskur

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:38 PM   #3670
NBAplayoffs2001
Salute the red bars

NY's Finest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7szXlJoe0

Some classic beats with legendary rappers.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:39 AM   #3671
NBAplayoffs2001
Salute the red bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1lMbllfao

AZiatic- underrated album. One of my favorite intros.
Old Today, 02:54 AM   #3672
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A$AP Ferg - Doe Active
Rondooooooooooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:04 AM   #3673
Ratnik
Serious playground baller

Ratnik has an OK reputation so far

Skepta, a UK grime rapper is buzzing right now, cosigned by Drake and Kanye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyONbqggasY

https://soundcloud.com/skepta/shutdown

check these out
Ratnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:53 AM   #3674
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

It's that damn English accent, man. In conversation it makes you sound more intelligent and interesting, but in the rap and hip hop world, it makes even the hardest ****** sound soft. Still, he has a really good flow...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: