Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: ISH's most hated stan fanbase is...

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    This is retard logic at its finest.

"If people hate you, you're doing something right"...tell that shit to Donald Sterling.

B-b-b-but he's a billionaire.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a shriveled up racist vanilla scrotum face.
    Or Hitler right?

Or in the world of sports, where I actually said if you're the best at something (unless you are trying to pass off Sterling as the best owner in the league) the best players get all the hate. Lebron. Durant. Kobe. Dwight. Cousins. Griffin. Harden.

In the league, you're either loved or hated, but either way its because you're elite.

Its sad when you need to paraphrase my quote incorrectly to try and prove an point. I think you need some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MVBallin2K
    Unless you're an alt, you've only been here sixth months. How can you say it's always been troll central? It wasn't like this when I originally joined.

Trolling can be funny...except a large portion of the trolls on here aren't funny and despite that, spam the board.
    I lurked for about six months before joining, and I noticed this place was rampant with Kobe stans who constantly trolled Lebron fans.
    Maybe a several years ago this place was a serious board, but ever since I stumbled upon this place a little over a year ago trolls have reigned supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Im just the innocent dude that people like to blame

Kind of like Batman at the end of Dark Knight where Dent dies and the public didnt know who to blame so they just blamed Batman
    Because you're the hero ISH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt you, because you can take it. Because you're not our hero. You're a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Stan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Because you're the hero ISH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt you, because you can take it. Because you're not our hero. You're a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Stan.
    Dude

We're all heros, the entire LeBron Family, kinda like the Justice League

I'm Batman, you're Superman, lebronxrings is Green Lantern, Dragic is Flash etc

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    says a fan of westbrook. LOL A guy who made OKC from the best to almost the 3rd. A worse player than harden.
    Are you trying to give Kenneth a run for biggest moron on the forum or something?

Where do bran stans go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly. They go to a lake of fire and fry, won't see em again til the 4th of July.