Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: ShaqKobeLebronDirkGarnettNashKiddCP3StoudemireMelo DurantWadePaytonIversonDeronMarbury

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    I respect Duncan, but I dont see how him having a much superior team and coach than LeBron means anything?

Did Duncan ever win FMVP against LeBron?

Are you trying to suggest that Duncan > LeBron because he had a significantly better supporting cast?
    Nope, I'm trying to suggest he's better because he won against significantly better competition.

LeBron's stats against 50 win teams make me laugh. Could you imagine what he'd have looked like trying to go up against Phil/Shaq/Kobe every year?

LeBron very well may end up ahead of Duncan. But you silly stans jump the gun. In no way, shape or form are his first 11-12 years worth more than Duncan's 17. In that span LeBron has two of the worst chokes ever and some domination in a scrubby conference. Duncan doesn't have those chokes and he dominated real teams: not the Arenas-less Wizards and TOSB Pistons.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 08-25-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Banned

Default Re: ShaqKobeLebronDirkGarnettNashKiddCP3StoudemireMelo DurantWadePaytonIversonDeronMarbury

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Nope, I'm trying to suggest he's better because he won against significantly better competition.

LeBron's stats against 50 win teams make me laugh. Could you imagine what he'd have looked like trying to go up against Phil/Shaq/Kobe every year?
    What was LeBrons supporting cast? Scrub wade and 12 ppg Bosh?

Sorry LeBron didnt have Manu to save his ass in 2005, Tony Parker in 2007, and Kawhi in 2014

Damn if that isnt being a role player then idk what is

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    What was LeBrons supporting cast? Scrub wade and 12 ppg Bosh?

Sorry LeBron didnt have Manu to save his ass in 2005, Tony Parker in 2007, and Kawhi in 2014

Damn if that isnt being a role player then idk what is
    Hah, as I thought: picking and choosing what to address.

Like the poster above said: Duncan won with a no-name coach and some Europeans. LeBron joined forces with a Finals MVP and a top 5 all-time coach, in the weakest conference in league history, and he still can't win more than half his Finals. Maybe Wade and Bosh sucked so bad, because...well, LeBron doesn't really make teammates better. He turned a potential Finals MVP to a role player in a few months just because he couldn't adapt his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness
    fcking at this thread.

duncan is way ahead of lebitch. so is kobe, even though he is overrated too.

lebron had to team up with a finals mvp and franchise player. and a goat coach/puppet master in pat and he still shits the bed on the big stage.
    Only one shitting the bed on the big stage was Dirk in 2007.
    The MVP losing to an 8th seed?!
    Dirk brought shame upon the NBA's most prestigious award, as well as the entire city of Dallas. Don't know how anyone with any self respect can root for that choker to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Hah, as I thought: picking and choosing what to address.

Like the poster above said: Duncan won with a no-name coach and some Europeans. LeBron joined forces with a Finals MVP and a top 5 all-time coach, in the weakest conference in league history, and he still can't win more than half his Finals. Maybe Wade and Bosh sucked so bad, because...well, LeBron doesn't really make teammates better. He turned a potential Finals MVP to a role player in a few months just because he couldn't adapt his game.
    Now you are claiming that Riley coached the Heat?
    The desperation of Duncan stans is reaching new heights!
    Riley isn't even that good of a GM, which was proven this summer by his inability to improve any of the Heat's weaknesses.

*Pop

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choppermagic
    Terrible way of putting it. Yeah, Kobe/Shaq/ even FIsher have taken Duncan out of the playoffs several times. What does that mean? This isn't the ancient times when the losers get sacrificed to the gods so you actually 'take them out' by beating them.

Duncan has played 17 seasons? That means he's been taken out 12 times?
    The point of this thread is to show that Duncan took out basically EVERY single great player of his generation in the playoffs. In other words, there was never anyone he couldn't beat. And as we've seen, the best players he beat multiple times for good measure. I understand he doesn't have a winning record against every opponent ever. No one in NBA history does (possibly the Russell squad...not sure). But what Duncan has done is something that almost no other player can say they did...beat every star of their generation in the playoffs.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    The fact that the Spurs couldn't sweep an old over the hill Miami team is more embarrassing! Especially one you consider that Lebron was literally the only player on the Heat that even showed up.
    Lol, sorry we lost ONE game by 2 points. Sorry it was only the most lopsided point differential in NBA Finals history. How many times do we have to sweep Lebron in the Finals for you to think what we did was acceptable?

Hey, you do realize Lebron has NEVER lost a playoff series in less than 6 games right? Oh, except against the Spurs...TWICE.

Thanks for the trolling though.

Great college starter

Duncan fans are so easy to troll.

Duncan is the best player since Jordan. He is the second greatest player ever. Period.
    Dude gets shit because he isn't prime at age 37. LOL
    15/10 and superb defense in the paint during the finals. Still the best player on his team. After 17 seasons he is still the best player on the team. LOL Just awesome.

TLP is worse than MooseJuiceBowen. Terrible poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    TLP is worse than MooseJuiceBowen. Terrible poster.
    hes been smashing lebrick stans in this thread, why is that4 terrible??

Why do people even try to debate vs Dubeta/JT/Lebronxrings. Idiots are on a whole new level when it comes to trolling. Theyre like silktheshook but worse. This forum is all they have in life and when theyre banned theyre still reading/attempting to post.