Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Where all the Miami Heat fans go?

heat fans thinking their 2006 ring was legit

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Plowking is banned? what did he do
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I read in a thread he was laughing about having ad block on his computer. Pretty sure that was the reason...
    Most likely a permaban.

Banned

I respect Heat fans

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    that's like asking where all the bulls fans went after jordan retired circa late 1998. lebron IS the franchise.
    LeBron is like Shaq. It was fun having him here and we all appreciate him for what he's done here, but he didn't stick around and was more of a rental. Miami has been a consistent franchise with several good players throughout their history. LeBron didn't make the Heat. Wade is the franchise. Always has. Always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings

http://www.nba.com/history/seasonrev...006/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    LeBron is like Shaq. It was fun having him here and we all appreciate him for what he's done here, but he didn't stick around and was more of a rental. Miami has been a consistent franchise with several good players throughout their history. LeBron didn't make the Heat. Wade is the franchise. Always has. Always will be.
    Lebron was more than a rental, had certain things not happened...Lebron had no reason to hit Cleveland this summer. The Miller amnesty, Wade decline, etc. was plenty reason why Lebron left. Arison didn't learn from Gilbert's mistake in paying for players...especially someone like Miller who was a huge asset to Miami and Lebron, and I know for sure that combo will come back to haunt Miami if we ever have to face the Cavs in the playoffs.

As for the latter of your post, Lebron was the franchise the past 3 years, and shared the helm that first year in 2010. A Wade led squad was not getting it done with Bosh alone...had it not been for Lebron, we weren't sniffing any Finals these past 4-years.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    Lebron was more than a rental, had certain things not happened...Lebron had no reason to hit Cleveland this summer. The Miller amnesty, Wade decline, etc. was plenty reason why Lebron left. Arison didn't learn from Gilbert's mistake in paying for players...especially someone like Miller who was a huge asset to Miami and Lebron, and I know for sure that combo will come back to haunt Miami if we ever have to face the Cavs in the playoffs.

As for the latter of your post, Lebron was the franchise the past 3 years, and shared the helm that first year in 2010. A Wade led squad was not getting it done with Bosh alone...had it not been for Lebron, we weren't sniffing any Finals these past 4-years.
    It was fun while he was here but ain't no one shedding no tears. As a huge Wade fan I think wade needs this as well. When Lebron first said he was coming at first I was excited then I was like well damn any chance wade had as MVP is now completely gone. I always thought that was the one accolade he needed to really get that respect. But another fmvp (2011) would've been nice as well. Oh well. Time to see what Wade got.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    There are a number of Heat fans that I still see posting regularly.

I'm a Heat fan but what's the point of posting so much on a forum obsessed and 24/7 about 3 players(1 that has been retired for 11 years and not relevant in 16 years).

There are barely any team fans on this board period.
    This is basically LeBron central mixed witth Kobe,Jordan slurpers.

There are no Laker,Mavs,Spurs,Celtics,Bulls,Thunder,Clippers fans here period.

The only reason there are any Cavs fans here is bc of LeBron and those fans being in Cleveland.
    They either can't leave Cle,or it's not safe to be a fan of any other in Cle or they like to torture themselves.
    It's safer to be a Laker,Heat fan in Boston than it is a Heat,Celtics,Bulls,Laker fan in Cle.

No real fans of a team hate on their most important and greatest players yet here Wilt,Kareem,Pipen,Shaq,West get hate from their own fanbase.

Every thread here is either LeBron 24/7,strts off with LeBron or degenerates into LeBron/Kobe/Jordan.

You can't start or post about a team or anything without being about those 3.
    And even if you could,Everything gets taken over by that and with LeBron in Cle,it's even more pronounced and bigger now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    It was fun while he was here but ain't no one shedding no tears. As a huge Wade fan I think wade needs this as well. When Lebron first said he was coming at first I was excited then I was like well damn any chance wade had as MVP is now completely gone. I always thought that was the one accolade he needed to really get that respect. But another fmvp (2011) would've been nice as well. Oh well. Time to see what Wade got.
    well I am the minority amongst Heat fans...I care about winning more than any one players accolades, and Lebron leaving rids us of our best chance in doing so.

you said it yourself, you're a Wade fan...so anything that props Wade is good in your eyes, even though putting Wade at the fore-front really hurts the Heat's chances going forward.

I say this time and time again on here, and get bashed due to it by the Wade-stans. Wade is no longer "Flash" and people really need to realize this. to live off revisionist history with Wade doesn't benefit the team at all, it only holds back the Heat while giving the Wade-stans their glee. Can I be wrong about Wade, possibly...and I do hope I am...but his past 4-years of decline and injury makes me think otherwise

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    So that's it huh?

Lebron walks and you just up and vanish, no more "Heat in 6" threads, no more "If we're so stacked how Come" , no more "Lebron is carrying this Team"

I suspiciously see a lot of Cav avatars popping up nowadays.

Guess the new Era of Bandwagon has begun.

Please take this time to reflect on your Benedict Arnold routine.
    HOoopCityJones with no reguard for Heat fans feelings, the real fans are most likely still here.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    well I am the minority amongst Heat fans...I care about winning more than any one players accolades, and Lebron leaving rids us of our best chance in doing so.

you said it yourself, you're a Wade fan...so anything that props Wade is good in your eyes, even though putting Wade at the fore-front really hurts the Heat's chances going forward.

I say this time and time again on here, and get bashed due to it by the Wade-stans. Wade is no longer "Flash" and people really need to realize this. to live off revisionist history with Wade doesn't benefit the team at all, it only holds back the Heat while giving the Wade-stans their glee. Can I be wrong about Wade, possibly...and I do hope I am...but his past 4-years of decline and injury makes me think otherwise
    But let's be real heat ain't winning shit regardless. The reason why Wade is my fav player is because he brought my team it's first championship in a dominant fashion. Imo he's the greatest heat ever and I feel like it'd be a crime to not treat him as such. Same with Zo.

Don't get it twisted I'm not against Lebron staying in Miami at all but if he leaves I'm not entirely mad either as I'm also curious to see how we do without him.
    Last edited by Nuff Said; 08-26-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    But let's be real heat ain't winning shit regardless. The reason why Wade is my fav player is because he brought my team it's first championship in a dominant fashion. Imo he's the greatest heat ever and I feel like it'd be a crime to not treat him as such. Same with Zo.

Don't get it twisted I'm not against Lebron staying in Miami at all but if he leaves I'm not entirely mad either as I'm also curious to see how we do without him.
    i think the Zo and Wade worth to Miami is tied, I just enjoyed those battles with Zo and Timmy against the Knicks for many years. and even Wade has had his fair share amd brought the title, those games back in the Miami Arena was pretty EPIC

4-5-6 is my guess for the Heat...
    Cavs
    Bulls
    Wiz
    Heat-TOR-Bobcats

2nd round and ECF hopefuls, gonna be a good season nonetheless

There are HEAT fans, and there were LeBron fans that rooted for the HEAT.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings