Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Would you rather have sex with your dream girl or have your team win the title?

Dream girl, ya fvcking nerds.

Default Re: Would you rather have sex with your dream girl or have your team win the title?

Yvonne Strahovski.

Banned

i've already slepped with multiple dream girls and my teams already won 5 titles since i started watching them play. so i dunno. i guess another dream girl

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Dream girl, ya fvcking nerds.
    Bro, do you even date

Lol JameerQueers never had sex, and the magic are never winning a title

Local High School Star

dream girl easily

while celebrating your team's accomplishment is good, its still not your accomplishment. you didnt do anything. you didnt experience the win. you're not experiencing the fruits of their labor. you're not in the lockerroom high fiving your comrades. you're just sitting in your living room being happy for someone who doesnt know you exist.

now *ucking your dream girl, thats your experience. your memory. something that you can proudly say, "i did that. me. i tapped dat *ss. and it was *uckinnnnn swwweet." thats your own experience, not someone else's.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Title.

i can bang my wife during the ring ceremony then.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Your dreamgirl could be disappointing. Maybe she's a dead fish in bed or stinky down there. Maybe she laughs the whole time at your tiny dick. Championship is the safe bet.
    everything about this post right here is very sad.

Jameer posing this question through lack of sexual experience?

Hmm

Local High School Star

Dream girl is subjective.

You could have banged a girl who is a "dream girl" to others, but only so-so to you. Others could have banged your dream girl, but felt it was boring, maybe she has looks but she's a dead fish in bed or just a lack of chemistry...

See what I mean?

Jhene Aiko come take a ride on the baloney poney gurl

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Op a virgin