Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default The ISH NBA Forum

How big of a cesspool is that these days? It's brutal. You have to sift through pages of people posting idiotic topics irrationally hating on Lebron, Kobe, Durant or whoever else happens to be the flavour of the month to find something that makes sense.

Seriously, try reading a single recent post from morons like Psychobe, Cash, Ballsout and many others. You hope that people like that are just trolling to get a rise out of everyone but unfortunately, it seems like they really are THAT stupid.

The ISH NBA forum is a complete dump. I don't think there's any reason to ever post there again. OTC and team forums are great. For general basketball disucussion, look elsewhere.

Default Re: The ISH NBA Forum

Don't worry the site will crash for about 3-4 hours by the end of the 4th.

OTC is garbage too dont kid yourself man

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    OTC is garbage too dont kid yourself man
    It's only garbage with idiots like you posting. OTC by far has the best posters on this site. F*ck the nba forum. It is just a bunch of stupid teeny boppers creating thread after thread without any insight whatsoever. It's like those f*ckers are just creating threads instead of replying like any other normal poster. For example, poster A would create a thread about so and so team, poster B, for whatever reason, will create another thread for his reply, then poster C, being an idiot also, will create a thread replying to poster B, and then we get a cluster f*ck of the same sh*t that should of been on the first thread to begin with.

This is why I don't post in there anymore. It is a joke and it is sad to see some of those stupid f*ckers making their way to the OTC, like you, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    It's only garbage with idiots like you posting. OTC by far has the best posters on this site. F*ck the nba forum. It is just a bunch of stupid teeny boppers creating thread after thread without any insight whatsoever. It's like those f*ckers are just creating threads instead of replying like any other normal poster. For example, poster A would create a thread about so and so team, poster B, for whatever reason, will create another thread for his reply, then poster C, being an idiot also, will create a thread replying to poster B, and then we get a cluster f*ck of the same sh*t that should of been on the first thread to begin with.

This is why I don't post in there anymore. It is a joke and it is sad to see some of those stupid f*ckers making their way to the OTC, like you, for example.
    He's been around for a way longer than you, when this board was still worth a damn, none of these new posters have wit, intelligence or any interesting characteristics, you included. A bunch of soulless moronic clones, obsessed with shit music and the two first letters of the alphabet

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    He's been around for a way longer than you, when this board was still worth a damn, none of these new posters have wit, intelligence or any interesting characteristics, you included. A bunch of soulless moronic clones, obsessed with shit music and the two first letters of the alphabet
    Really dumbsh*t. Last I check, I signed up in 2007. I don't think I've ever read one thing from you that got a chuckle or a "AHA" moment, in fact, you're so insignificant around here I don't think I've seen another poster refer to you at all, wait, nevermind you were in Foreverheat's stupid poster of the year thingy only to get eliminated by another nobody in the first round.

Like I said, we have some sh*t posters who do not belong in here (nathanjizzle, justmcfly, im all balled out, fudge, etc. come to mind), but for the most part, the OTC is by far the cream of the crop when it comes to quality posts and in depth discussions.

Man up

Really dumbsh*t. Last I check, I signed up in 2007. I don't think I've ever read one thing from you that got a chuckle or a "AHA" moment, in fact, you're so insignificant around here I don't think I've seen another poster refer to you at all, wait, nevermind you were in Foreverheat's stupid poster of the year thingy only to get eliminated by another nobody in the first round.
    Your sign up date is irrelevant. This post just further proves to me that you belong in the new wave of nobodies that have transformed this board into a mess not even worthy of being a time waster

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Your sign up date is irrelevant. This post just further proves to me that you belong in the new wave of nobodies that have transformed this board into a mess not even worthy of being a time waster
    Wow nice way of putting your foot in your mouth. You said he's been posting here longer than me. I pointed to my sign up date and made you look like an a*s. Go back to the nba forum; you aint got what it takes to play with the big boys around here.

Wow nice way of putting your foot in your mouth. You said he's been posting here longer than me. I pointed to my sign up date and made you look like an a*s. Go back to the nba forum; you aint got what it takes to play with the big boys around here.
    Lol wtf, he's been posting on the OTC before you ever started boring us with useless topics, what's so hard to understand? It's also not his original account

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

This forum is trash every section

Like I said, we have some sh*t posters who do not belong in here (nathanjizzle, justmcfly, im all balled out, fudge, etc. come to mind), but for the most part, the OTC is by far the cream of the crop when it comes to quality posts and in depth discussions.
    You are first on that list. GTFO.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

not really a hater but i'll sleep well tonight

we need a purge