Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #31
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: Paul and Harden almost beat Warriors - Why couldn't Bran compete with Irving and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
How is Stalker not banned yet?

This forum is becoming such garbage

Because I offer far more than your B r ansvestite ass could ever dream of.

P ussy.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #32
Doranku
NBA All-star

Default Re: Paul and Harden almost beat Warriors - Why couldn't Bran compete with Irving and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Because Houston is a way better team that Cleveland Cavaliers 2017

Also,

Lebron
Harden
CP3
Irving
Love
Capela
Gordon
Ariza

2017 Irving >>> 2018 Paul

Irving against Warriors: 29/4/4 on 47% shooting
Paul against Warriors: 20/7/5 on 41% shooting
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:57 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
And I don't think stalks point was that LeBron should win necessarily...its that his team shouldve been able to COMPETE.

The rockets not only competed, they had them on the ropes...down one of their MVPs. If they could do that than LeBron big three Cavs should be at least put up a fight but they didn't even come close.

Exactly.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #34
Young X
RIP P

Because neither Lebron or Kyrie or the rest of their team play any kind of defense.

You can't beat a team like the Warriors with an offensive mentality, you have to sacrifice your offense and play the best defense of your life.

Both finals series should've been much more competitive than they were, but the Cavs played with zero defensive intensity.

I remember there was a stat that they went one of the games without recording a steal. That is just completely inexcusable.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #35
PCCM_29
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I like how you left out Kevin Love.

Pathetic.

lol, anyone that ends their post with "pathetic" is trying too hard. what are you, a DBZ villain?
PCCM_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:32 PM   #36
PCCM_29
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
And I don't think stalks point was that LeBron should win necessarily...its that his team shouldve been able to COMPETE.

The rockets not only competed, they had them on the ropes...down one of their MVPs. If they could do that than LeBron big three Cavs should be at least put up a fight but they didn't even come close.

pretty dumb point.

rockets had home court, and iggy was injured the majority of the series. that combined with better role players = competitive series

not having home court, warriors being full strength, way less role-play support, cavs were pretty outmatched

and even with that said, game 3 was tight til the last 30s and game 4 cavs blew warriors out

devils in the detail my friend
PCCM_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #37
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
You misspelled retarded

who were the 2 best players in the 2016 finals? Kyrie and Bron right....?

Its not like Kyrie had a SHIT season until the 2017 finals. He and Bran swept through the East, no lube. Kyrie and Bron were without a doubt the two best from both sides before the 17 finals started. Bron choked a winnable game 3 and that was all she wrote unfortunately
FreezingTsmoove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:48 PM   #38
SouBeachTalents
Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
who were the 2 best players in the 2016 finals? Kyrie and Bron right....?

Its not like Kyrie had a SHIT season until the 2017 finals. He and Bran swept through the East, no lube. Kyrie and Bron were without a doubt the two best from both sides before the 17 finals started. Bron choked a winnable game 3 and that was all she wrote unfortunately
Lol, you want to believe that Kyrie was better last postseason than Durant, Curry, or Kawhi, we'll just agree to disagree
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:52 PM   #39
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Lol, you want to believe that Kyrie was better last postseason than Durant, Curry, or Kawhi, we'll just agree to disagree

Kyrie just manhandled a 73 win team en route to a championship that alone trumps anything KD has ever done or will ever accomplish. Kawhi is not even in the discussion im talking about the best players between Warriors and Cavs in the 2017 finals. It was 1. Lebron 2. Kyrie Irving going into the series

Lebron choked in crunchtime plain and simple thats why the series looks more lopsided than it really was. Jr Smith made the same amount of 3s as Klay and Curry that series. Dude had one of the best offensive teams in NBA history but choked in the 4th quarter of game 3 and that was the series
FreezingTsmoove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:57 AM   #40
I<3NBA
NBA sixth man of the year

"basically beat them"

so the Rockets went to the Finals?

and Paul and Harden only "almost" beat the Warriors. Lebron actually did.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:12 AM   #41
Stephonit
Decent playground baller

Steph wasn't coming off of injury in 2017 when there was no question the Warriors were playing through him and Iguodala was available throughout. That's pretty much the difference. The Warriors should have iced the Rockets in one of the games they lost and finished the series in 5 but had a horrid 4th quarter.
Stephonit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: