Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Do you think Harden's intensity will carry over to the regular season?

I most certainly do not. The main reason he won't is because we still have Kevin McHale as our head coach. I keep seeing other Rockets fans going off the deep end cause he's playing hard and shit. I guess they forgot he did this same old song and dance during the preseason last year.

Default Re: Do you think Harden's intensity will carry over to the regular season?

i wanna see him average 27ppg on 65%TS, 42%FG.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Do you think Harden's intensity will carry over to the regular season?

Nobody cares about the regular season.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

I think Harden will go flaccid

Relax, dude. He'll mature eventually. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more Lillards but he'll get there.

You mean this kinda intensity?

or this kinda intensity?

No. You can't change your true colors. It's like a conservative boxer who says he's gonna throw more punches his next fight.

Ain't gonna happen.

He's clearly the leader on Team USA. I figure that's why he's competing so hard. That and the great coaches. Oh well. I'll enjoy it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    He's clearly the leader on Team USA.
    You are so ****ing delusional my goodness

1) He isn't even a top 3 player on the team..Rose, Davis, and Curry are much better. Irving and Lillard too.

2) Putting in zero effort into adapting to the players around you and being a complete ballstopper isn't leading.

I keep reading and hearing Coach K refer to him as the leader of the team, I just don't think McHale commands the same respect out of Harden. New coach and all is well.

nah

he will get even more disinterested in playing D IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You are so ****ing delusional my goodness

1) He isn't even a top 3 player on the team..Rose, Davis, and Curry are much better. Irving and Lillard too.

2) Putting in zero effort into adapting to the players around you and being a complete ballstopper isn't leading.
    Irving better than Harden? You gotta be joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Irving better than Harden? You gotta be joking.
    I'm not Irving fan...but this is definitely debatable. They're both shot jackers who want the ball at all times and play no D.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    I'm not Irving fan...but this is definitely debatable. They're both shot jackers who want the ball at all times and play no D.
    Except that Kyrie in the world cup has been 10x better defensively and not a complete black hole on offense. It's no coincidence that the people who checked the box score think Harden is a monster, and the people who actually watched the game against Brazil think he's a ball hogging dipshit that was the sole reason team USA's offense struggled.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Irving's lack of defense irritates me so much. I always felt he was overrated. If John Wall could turn around a team like the Wizards there is no reason why Irving couldn't make his Cavs a playoff team.