Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Default Re: The NBA needs more white superstars

Bird is right though. It's a simple and very obvious observation.... Blacks tend to be more athletic than whites, no big deal. I had read a study a while ago that tested different races in certain categories such as IQ, testosterone, amongst other characteristics that may help explain some things. Blacks were found to have between 10 and 15% higher testosterone levels than whites (the group with the 2nd highest levels). So maybe the extra testosterone makes them more athletic? Anyway, don't know how accurate that study was but it was interesting.

I do think there probably are more Blacks who actually pursue a career in sports than whites, because of the lack of other opportunities, so that may contribute to the racial disparity in the NBA. Either way though, that shouldn't skew the notion of blacks being more athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    Well I don't know but he probably meant that while MJ's parents were both black, so he can be considered black (despite his artificial de-colouring), Obama's and Griffin's mothers are white, so that they can be defined mulattos.
    Like Jason Kidd IIRC.

But still, they're definitely not white
    No one says mulatto anymore. That's some old, politically incorrect shit lol. Kidd,Obama,Griffin,Christie...those dudes are black.

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    No one says mulatto anymore. That's some old, politically incorrect shit lol. Kidd,Obama,Griffin,Christie...those dudes are black.
    Maybe old but technically still correct.
    But I didn't know about the 1 drop rule... interesting stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sayitaintso
    Blake Griffin

^Blake closer to his mom than dad, real (skin) talk.
    OK, since we know you want Blake for your own.

I propose we make a race trade.

The Black race will trade you Blake Griffin & the rights to Austin Rivers' race in exchange for Birdman Anderson, Yelawolf, & the rights to Halle Berry's daughter's race.

Decent playground baller

Blake Griffin is not black. His skin complexion is closer to his mom than his dad. Based on that observation, he's the same color as his mom, white.

Obama, on the hand, skin complexion is closer to his father than his mother, therefore, he's the same color as his dad, black.

Doug Christie, whatever his wife wants.

Jason Kidd, i don't know...i never matched him to his mom or dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe

The Black race will trade you Blake Griffin & the rights to Austin Rivers' race in exchange for Birdman Anderson, Yelawolf, & the rights to Halle Berry's daughter's race.

Blake Griffin is not black. His skin complexion is closer to his mom than his dad. Based on that observation, he's the same color as his mom, white.

Obama, on the hand, skin complexion is closer to his father than his mother, therefore, he's the same color as his dad, black.

Doug Christie, whatever his wife wants.

Jason Kidd, i don't know...i never matched him to his mom or dad.
    You need to step your troll game up, son.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe

No, let's make it fair. Birdman Anderson is an embarrassment to the Slam Dunk contest. The Black race already have Nate Robinson.

So replace Birdman Anderson with Gordon Hayward. I'm sure you can make Gordon Hayward the next "White Chocolate" aka Jason Williams.

So rights to Austin Rivers' race in exchange for Gordon Hayward, Yelawolf, & the rights to Halle Berry's daughter's race. Blake Griffin belongs to us already by the skin complexion eye test.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    I do think there probably are more Blacks who actually pursue a career in sports than whites, because of the lack of other opportunities, so that may contribute to the racial disparity in the NBA. Either way though, that shouldn't skew the notion of blacks being more athletic.
    Blacks aren't more athletic than Whites. We're just faster because for some reason we run more than any other race as kids.

If you went into a Black community you would find out that being Black doesn't make you a better athlete than if you were White. Its just that more of us pursue certain sports.

No, let's make it fair. Birdman Anderson is an embarrassment to the Slam Dunk contest. The Black race already have Nate Robinson.

So replace Birdman Anderson with Gordon Hayward. I'm sure you can make Gordon Hayward the next "White Chocolate" aka Jason Williams.

So rights to Austin Rivers' race in exchange for Gordon Hayward, Yelawolf, & the rights to Halle Berry's face. Blake Griffin belongs to us already by the skin complexion test.
    Trying to do a skin complexion test is pointless. Easily Blake could get a tan and have the complexion of Jamario Moon.

We dont want Gordon Hayward. He doesn't have any sort of swagger, and he looks akward on the court. Hes going to end up on a poster at some point. You can keep Birdman. Instead we'd like Jordan Shipley & Vinny Del Negro. Is that fair? You can have Soulja Boy for free.

Blacks receive:
    Yelawolf
    Nahla Ariela Aubry(Halle Berry's daughter)
    Jordan Shipley
    Vinny Del Negro

[color=white]Whites receive:[/color]
    Blake Griffin
    Austin Rivers
    Soulja Boy

Decent playground baller

Blacks receive:
    Yelawolf
    Nahla Ariela Aubry(Halle Berry's daughter)
    Jordan Shipley
    Vinny Del Negro

[COLOR="White"]Whites receive:[/COLOR]
    Blake Griffin
    Austin Rivers
    Soulja Boy
    The [COLOR="White"]White Race[/COLOR] accepts your offer.
    We welcome Blake Griffin and hope he'll bring us the Slam Dunk Champion (2nd time - Brent Barry), Numerous Top Ten Highlights (DVD collection / multiple volumes), and hopefully he'll be a staple of recruitment (taking white boys out of couches / Xbox 360s and back on the court so they can be like Blake).

However, they have informed me they are waiving Soujla Boy. And the rights to Austin Rivers is on the trading block for another draft pick at the next Race Draft.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Yes. The evidence is clear that the difference is caused by diet in all those groups. In fact, the same , the SAME effect is true amongst white males with the same diet.

White males with a similar diet have the same density of fast twitch muscle fibers as blacks do.
    I guess I'm gonna have to start feeding my kids soul food!

"There are no black scientists"

"All black Scandinavians are on welfare"

Talk about sweeping statements. Must be great living in Estonia without any blacks, must be the most prosperous and affluent nation in the world... Oh wait. Estonians taking credit for white civilization.

I usually hit open layups

There is nothing inherently wrong or racist with rooting for someone from your race.

Every black guy I know was rooting for Rampage Jackson to beat Chuck Liddel several years ago, and I don't find anything wrong with that at all. Damn near every Mexican and American of Mexican descent was rooting for Cain Valasquez to beat Brock Lesnar...so what. Nothing wrong or racist about that either. It's pretty natural.

Personally, I don't care that the league is overwhelmingly black, I love the NBA and am a big fan of a lot of black players. They're there because they're the best players and deserve to be. People who root against AMERICAN Olympic/World Basketball Championship teams simply because they're almost entirely black, and playing almost entirely white teams...that is racist.

I like seeing a guy like Peyton Hillis in the NFL playing very well at a position overwhelmingly dominated by black guys. It's nice to see just because white guys playing RB in the NFL are extremely few and far between. But guess what...most black people are rooting for Michael Vick because he plays a position overwhelmingly dominated by white guys at a very high level. I have no problem with that at all, and fully understand why they support him. Personally, I like Vick a lot, he has shown a tremendous level of maturity and humility since he came back from prison and it's nice to see guys make the most out of second chances. I love watching Vick play well and root for him. Rooting against a player because of their race= racist. Wishing a player to do well because you identify with them is not racist. Quit throwing the race card out so whimsically and being so sensitive people.

I usually hit open layups

Obama and Griffin are both black. Get mad clown.
    Clearly you fail at math and genetics. 1 black parent + 1 white parent= 50% black/50% white. Jesus ****ing Christ. It's not that hard.