Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe's Impact

GOAT Commissioner

Default Kobe's Impact

Kobe has been one of the main reasons that Bynum is having his breakout season. Kobe attracts the double and triple teams and is able to set up opportunities for Bynum and Gasol.

Default Re: Kobe's Impact

Its like you saw that bynum had a big game and got really really really insecure. You might want to do some deep thinking about yourself and your life, assuming that you're a huge Kobe fanboy, or ******ger, whatever they are called.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Its like you saw that bynum had a big game and got really really really insecure.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Pau was also setting up Bynum nicely. Bynum is still an offensive beast though. He backs down just about anybody.

Banned

Its like you saw that bynum had a big game and got really really really insecure. You might want to do some deep thinking about yourself and your life, assuming that you're a huge Kobe fanboy, or ******ger, whatever they are called.
    This. Jesus Christ, give Kobe's ball bag a breather for one night at least.

GOAT Commissioner

Another ignorant comment about kobe. You should watch the game instead of posting garbage.

Btw how are the knicks doing?

Bynum being less of a spoiled bratt has more to do with his improvement. Kobe is and has always been kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    Kobe has been one of the main reasons that Bynum is having his breakout season. Kobe attracts the double and triple teams and is able to set up opportunities for Bynum and Gasol.

BYNUM GOT EASY DUNKS KOBE TO PAU TO BYNUM ALL NIGHT, PAU 8 ASISITS.

Another ignorant comment about kobe. You should watch the game instead of posting garbage.
    Same can be said about you.

Made that high school varsity squad

And in turn you do the exact same thing you try to go at him for. You dont even know if he's a fanboy or not like you stated. But go on the attack.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Any chance this turns into a half decent topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Bynum being less of a spoiled bratt has more to do with his improvement. Kobe is and has always been kobe.
    Yes, Bynum even passes to Kobe when Bynum has the advantage. I saw Bynum pass to Kobe for a contested jumper. It was horrible to watch, but at least Bynum and Kobe are getting along well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Any chance this turns into a half decent topic?
    Go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Yes, Bynum even passes to Kobe when Bynum has the advantage. I saw Bynum pass to Kobe for a contested jumper. It was horrible to watch, but at least Bynum and Kobe are getting along well.
    If Bynum can constantly incorporate the inside out pass to his game, and adds more effort to D, he is the best center in the League. Just 2 "simple" things away from being better than Howard (glass knees aside).

Btw how are the knicks doing?
    You seem to know me, but I don't know who you are, what's your other, or former account so that I can at least know who I'm talking to.

And I did watch the game, Kobe missed a bunch of clutch shots while Bynum made a bunch, and I think you're really angry about that. But relax, just concentrate on the two free throws Kobe made and forget about the great game Bynum had.

Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    And in turn you do the exact same thing you try to go at him for. You dont even know if he's a fanboy or not like you stated. But go on the attack.
    You're honestly going to tell me that he's not an obvious Kobe fanboy? The guy is angry that Bynum had a great game rather than being happy that the Lakers won. That's why so many people hate the Lakers because of people like him, don't defend him. They would gladly take a Lakers loss if it meant Kobe had a great game, while Gasol & Bynum had horrible ones.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-14-2012 at 04:45 AM.