Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Monta Ellis has been hot garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    While I completely agree that Rondo gets too much blame and that Ellis has been playing poorly and he needs to own that...

What are you talking about? Erratic play for 6 weeks before Rondo? Dude...6 weeks before Rondo was essentially the beginning of the season. Rondo came on in like mid December iirc.
    My bad you are right Dec 20th is his first game. I associated it with their losing streak a month later around my birthday Jan 21st, and close to the trading dateline when the numerous point guard trades went down.

You just can't string together a thought that isn't bat shit crazy. As usual you are dead ****ing wrong.
    Stick with the main concept, you bipolar travesty.
    Meh...it's not all one thing or the other.

PG is dead on here in my opinion. Ellis has clearly worn down and if he called that...he deserves credit.

Can't blame everything on Rondo...while that is part of it no doubt, a good to great player finds ways to make it work.

And when you shoot 4-22 in a huge game and choke said game away...blaming it on someone else is not a good look.
    You have concentration issues. My main point is about Ellis has never been a consistent player and that is why I could predict a fall off in play, I don't care about the side show (Rondo). I leave that to the clowns.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    My bad you are right Dec 20th is his first game. I associated it with their losing streak a month later around my birthday Jan 21st, and close to the trading dateline when the numerous point guard trades went down.

Stick with the main concept, you bipolar travesty.

You have concentration issues. My main point is about Ellis has never been a consistent player and that is why I could predict a fall off in play, I don't care about the side show (Rondo). I leave that to the clowns.
    We will see what happens. He's been hiding injuries and he looked fresh last night.
    Thank you for admitting you talked out of your ass.

5-time NBA All-Star

Thank you for admitting you talked out of your ass.
    Yes, I tend to meet my adversaries where they are at.