Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

how do u think barbosa averages 4 assists a game

if the suns didnt have nash and they played the same way, barbosa would be

averaging crazy numbers

D'antoni is genius

[QUOTE=D

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by telephone
    I have a question about nash. Why does he always lay on the ground instead of sitting in a chair?
    Resting his back.

KIWI
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    Link?
    nah no link i just made it up these nash/mvp threads seem to pop up like every sec

I am DON

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    explain yourself u ****ing retard
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Winning is the no.1 thing looked at when talking about MVPs. Name me the last MVP whose team wasn't no.1 or no.2 in their confrence

Anything else Poorlilb!tch?

[/FONT]

Bucks fan

Nash is ridiculously good. Seriously. I posted this in the game thread today already, but as I was watching the game, I had to sit there in awe - 10 posessions in a row (approx.) he dominated the Pistons defense, getting an open look for his teammates every single time down the floor.

He is one of the best offensive players of all time. He scores almost as well as Kobe/Wade and is simultaneously the best passer alive. Magic and Bird might have been able to play slightly better defense due to their bigger size, but neither could score like Nash does. I know it's sacrliege to say that todays players can touch the legends of the past, but watch the games!

I've got Bird and Magic's greatest games on DVD, and I've never seen them dominate play after play after play like Nash has been doing the 4 or so games I've watched this year.

Kidd has no place to talk trash about Nash. If he could score like Nash can, he'd see the passing lanes that Nash sees, and get some more assists.

Is Nash the best player in the league? Really depends on how you define it. Kobe has the potential to do more jaw dropping things, and Dirk and Duncan are more likely to win you a championship due to the enhanced value of a big man in the playoffs. Nash is probably the player who could most reliably lead 4 scrubs to the playoffs.

Dunking on everybody in the park

[QUOTE=D

KIWI
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    Nash is ridiculously good. Seriously. I posted this in the game thread today already, but as I was watching the game, I had to sit there in awe - 10 posessions in a row (approx.) he dominated the Pistons defense, getting an open look for his teammates every single time down the floor.

He is one of the best offensive players of all time. He scores almost as well as Kobe/Wade and is simultaneously the best passer alive. Magic and Bird might have been able to play slightly better defense due to their bigger size, but neither could score like Nash does. I know it's sacrliege to say that todays players can touch the legends of the past, but watch the games!

I've got Bird and Magic's greatest games on DVD, and I've never seen them dominate play after play after play like Nash has been doing the 4 or so games I've watched this year.

Kidd has no place to talk trash about Nash. If he could score like Nash can, he'd see the passing lanes that Nash sees, and get some more assists.

Is Nash the best player in the league? Really depends on how you define it. Kobe has the potential to do more jaw dropping things, and Dirk and Duncan are more likely to win you a championship due to the enhanced value of a big man in the playoffs. Nash is probably the player who could most reliably lead 4 scrubs to the playoffs.
    i made it up bro:)

[QUOTE=D

I am DON

Quote Originally Posted by telephone
    Although phoenix was ranked number 2 they werent the second winningest team in the conference. The mavs were.
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]And thats what I meant by no.2. Thats what they were in the playoffs. But Don will just say name the last non 50+ win team with an MVP in there, and you'll run into the early 80s

Bottom Line: No matter how good of a season the player has in the stat books, if he doesn't win, No MVP. Kobe can put up 45ppg 10rpg 9apg this year, but if his team doesn't make playoffs, he won't win MVP[/FONT]
    Last edited by D; 12-31-2006 at 11:09 PM.

I am DON

phoenix was 4th seed when barkley won it
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Good Find. If only it was true. Try again, look down to 1982 Poorlilb!tch[/FONT]

Banned

Magic and Bird might have been able to play slightly better defense due to their bigger size, but neither could score like Nash does.
    I'm sorry but you're very very wrong, especially in relation to Bird. Nash has never averaged over 20ppg so there's just no way I could put him over someone who I think is the third greatest scorer of all time (behing MJ and Shaq).

Nash is not even as good a scorer as Iverson.

Nash is probably the player who could most reliably lead 4 scrubs to the playoffs.
    ... except that he has never had scrubs around him. The Marbury Suns were considerably worse than Nash's and they still challenged the Spurs. I doubt that Nash could lead 4 scrubs to the playoffs. The only (current) player who could would be Duncan.

i ****ed up

i confused 92 season with 93 season

Dunking on everybody in the park

sydney i think adamcz means by scoring is getting his team scoring as well as himself scoring.

I am DON

i ****ed up

i confused 92 season with 93 season
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Idiots make idiotic mistakes all the time[/FONT]