Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Nick Young: "Kobe is better than MJ"

Nick Young has legendarily bad BBall iq, and a coke habit.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Same difference. Since autists like you and others on this message board like to pretend that only MJ/Bron are in the GOAT convo.
    Kobe isn

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Nick Young has legendarily bad BBall iq, and a coke habit.
    he's retarded. swaggy P was part of the lowest IQ era of lakers history had kobe facepalming every night, and now OP is heralding him like some type of basketball scholar.

Good college starter

[QUOTE=RRR3]Kobe isn

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    he's retarded. swaggy P was part of the lowest IQ era of lakers history had kobe facepalming every night, and now OP is heralding him like some type of basketball scholar.

Hey, Canadian f*ggot. How's it feel knowing your franchise will never be relevant again since nobody wants to play in your Drake-listening, poutine eating sh*t franchise?

No wonder you have such a hardon for Kobe. Otherwise you would have nothing to post about ever.

NBA Superstar

Same difference. Since autists like you and others on this message board like to pretend that only MJ/Bron are in the GOAT convo.
    How is making the point that Kobe is better than Lebron the same as making him better than Jordan?

Sure, I'll take the opinion of an ISH autist over multiple NBA players and coaches.
    Consensus 12th all time...doesn’t sound like he’s in the GOAT convo to me.

By the time some of the new superstars careers end he might be consensus 16th.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    How is making the point that Kobe is better than Lebron the same as making him better than Jordan?

Semantics. The point is he's in the GOAT convo and you insecure autistic f*gs cant handle it

Good college starter

[QUOTE=RRR3]Consensus 12th all time...doesn

Meanwhile 20 years form now you'll still be posting/thinking about Kobe more than any other player. Not bad for a "consensus Top 16"....
    Delusional. I’m sorry LeBron is keeping you up at night, but eventually you’re just gonna have to accept that he’s better than your hero.

Hey, Canadian f*ggot. How's it feel knowing your franchise will never be relevant again since nobody wants to play in your Drake-listening, poutine eating sh*t franchise?

No wonder you have such a hardon for Kobe. Otherwise you would have nothing to post about ever.
    I'm doing well man. Can't complain at all, thank god.

You? How's life?

Keyword here is "Nick Young"

Just like how "Ryan Hollins" always defending LeDrama

They have common denominator.

NBA Superstar

Semantics. The point is he's in the GOAT convo and you insecure autistic f*gs cant handle it
    Sure he

Kobestans should just focus on Lebron and stop challenging MJ, the gap between the #1 GOAT and the consensus #12 is just too wide.

HANDS DOWN MJ is the GOAT! And peak-prime wise was of course better than Kobe. For me the KEY DIFFERENCES were MJ being a better defender (even though Kobe was a great defender), a more willing passer (even though Kobe was a great passing SG), and MJ's edge in efficiency. MJ was flat out a VERY EFFICIENT dominant scorer. Kobe's NEVER SHOT 50% from the field in a season. MJ SHOT 50% for his career! Kobe took a ton of tough shots that lowered his FG%.

But Kobe is the RARE PLAYER who had the tools to compare to MJ though. Just a couple of nuances (not overall skillset, killer mentality, or athletic ability) were the difference. I don't think any two iconic players from DIFFERENT GENERATIONS in a sport were so similar. That's FOR SURE a factor that hurts Kobe at times. MJ broke the mold. Magic, Bird, Bron, and Big O FLAT OUT redefined their positions on the perimeter. Kobe didn't redefine the SG spot in such a manner.

BUT when u combine scoring skillset, handles, defense, and passing as a package, I think Kobe is arguably the most skilled player ever. But the most SKILLED PLAYER doesn't mean the BETTER PLAYER! Kobe got to model himself after MJ PLUS grew up with the three point shot. And from there was one of the first superstar players 6'6 and up who had the new school And1 type of handles in his arsenal.
    Last edited by bizil; 11-18-2019 at 03:36 PM.