Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2019, 02:14 AM   #16
lakerstekkenn
I rule the local playground

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

It looks like the Lakers are running the Princeton offense and the Triangle and this takes time to learn remember Scott coached The Nets and Kid to the finals and this is why everyone isn't hitting their shots and not just taking the open shots because the system is a read and cut and pass system but eventually Davis will have big games like early when they would just run iso offense or post like they did with Shaq and James is just doing a Kobe in the offense.

James can shoot and get his from anywhere but Davis is limited but is working on his fade a way
shots instead of playing physical and getting banged up.

The system will come and then the destruction and blowouts especially the second unit with Kuz these guys with Howard will start to kill it.

My only gripe is not posting Howard up with the second unit to score easy points a`kick the ball to the open shooters or pass to the cutting players.

They should look like the old 200 Kings with Webber in a couple of months with the incredible passing and slashing and cutting and hitting the open 3 ball.
lakerstekkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:16 AM   #17
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalD
I already seen video of you clanking jumpers in that one thread where everyone posted themselves "playing".

I've also seen your facebook, and you have Kobe jerseys. You weirdo.

Also, your sister is hot. I would love to f*ck her mouth and shoot my load into her throat.

hes actin like we didnt know his FB when he posted it here

havin any more birthday parties with the fam recently Lebron23 babyboi?

why u always have a jersey on too even when u not ballin
Hamtaro CP3KDKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:17 AM   #18
scuzzy
blades of olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerstekkenn
It looks like the Lakers are running the Princeton offense and the Triangle and this takes time to learn remember Scott coached The Nets and Kid to the finals and this is why everyone isn't hitting their shots and not just taking the open shots because the system is a read and cut and pass system but eventually Davis will have big games like early when they would just run iso offense or post like they did with Shaq and James is just doing a Kobe in the offense.

James can shoot and get his from anywhere but Davis is limited but is working on his fade a way
shots instead of playing physical and getting banged up.

The system will come and then the destruction and blowouts especially the second unit with Kuz these guys with Howard will start to kill it.

My only gripe is not posting Howard up with the second unit to score easy points a`kick the ball to the open shooters or pass to the cutting players.

They should look like the old 200 Kings with Webber in a couple of months with the incredible passing and slashing and cutting and hitting the open 3 ball.
good take uce
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #19
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

Bran ball claiming yet another victim
STATUTORY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:27 AM   #20
red1
raptors

agreed OP.

I'm sick of AD being held back from his formerly winning ways.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:29 AM   #21
Manny98
3-time NBA All-Star

AD has never won so much in his entire career, I think he'll be fine
Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #22
red1
raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
AD has never won so much in his entire career, I think he'll be fine
stop trolling manny.

OP is sick of AD being limited to the best record in the NBA while playing on a legit contender as the first or second option.

that's a terrible use of AD and I'm sick of it. bran ball is absolutely crippling him.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:35 AM   #23
Marchesk
Wilt Davis

As long as the Lakers are winning, I think AD will be okay with his role.
Marchesk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:17 PM   #24
PP34Deuce
NBA sixth man of the year

It's not even Bran Ball! lol

Lebron's turnovers are less...
The lakers have multiple guys that will have 4-6 assists on most nights.

Lebron actually plays more of a team game at this stage of his career with 5-6 minute spurts of dominating offense.

Anthony Davis is actually playing similar defensive intensity to what he did at UK. He had like 4-5 blocks last game. He's a superstar but his temperament is similar to a Tim Duncan. Just wants to win.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:56 PM   #25
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Imagine having such a shitty brand of basketball that you somehow find a way to limit even a guy like AD.

Why am I not surprised?
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:58 PM   #26
Bosnian Sajo
Bernie 2020

Dude's playing injured, try again later
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:59 PM   #27
StrongLurk
Buzz City

AD hasn't been healthy recently. OP wouldn't know that though.
StrongLurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 01:52 PM   #28
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

People were pretty delusional if they really thought Lebron wasn’t going to be the guy the team was centered around despite what he says and that AD’s stats wouldn’t take a hit.

And I’m not saying that’s the wrong thing to do. But if and when the Lakers start to struggle and lose in the playoffs, people shouldn’t treat AD like he’s some type of role player as opposed to one of the best players in the league that couldn’t play up to his ceiling because he had to significantly adjust to playing with Lebron. Which means they definitely shouldn’t say “Lebron needs more help!”
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #29
juju151111
NBA All-star

Chris bosh averged 25 and 10 on the Heat?
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:52 PM   #30
Ainosterhaspie
Made that high school varsity squad

AD plays well. Team Desperation: "AD carrying LeBron".
AD plays poorly. Team Desperation: "LeBron diminishing AD".

No matter what, narrative is negative toward LeBron. Just a few games ago we had Team Desperation making threads about Who's carrying LeBron more, Davis or Kuzma. Then Davis has a couple low scoring games and suddenly James is crippling AD's offense. There's zero space between "diminishing" and "getting carried". The script is already written. No need to watch the games. Good stats, LeBron is beta on his own team. Bad stats, LeBron ruining great players.
Ainosterhaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: