Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops


Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2019, 02:32 AM   #16
Vino24
Consensus, Cemented
 
Vino24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Top 3
Posts: 4,119
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Only MJ averaged 10+ apg in a series without playing PG

Lebron must play PG to get assists, whereas Bird and MJ could get 10 assists by barely dribbling - that's true skill - but enjoy your westbrooking/playground style.. its meant for casual fans to enjoy
LeBron led everyone in everything in 2016 finals while beating the only unanimous mvp in history. MJs accomplishment is cute in comparison
Vino24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:35 AM   #17
Turbo Slayer
Local High School Star
 
Turbo Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Lebron's Kingdom.
Posts: 1,396
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino24
LeBron led everyone in everything in 2016 finals while beating the only unanimous mvp in history. MJs accomplishment is cute in comparison


3ball getting destroyed!
Turbo Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:37 AM   #18
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 23,466
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Making his teammates better since 2003
Sure Lebron made some guys better like Mo Williams, but you only need to ruin a few guys' to get a bad reputation

And Lebron made a lot of guys worse - Bosh, Love, Jamison, Ingram, Wade, Rose, Crowder, Hood, and so many more

It's called cancer-ball
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:44 AM   #19
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 23,466
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino24
LeBron led everyone in everything in 2016 finals while beating the only unanimous mvp in history. MJ’s accomplishment is cute in comparison
MJ beat much better players than Curry, who can barely dunk

And MJ has 2 three-peats, while peak Shaq only has 1, and Kobe/Lebron/Durant weren't good enough to 3-peat at all

So MJ has the goat modern accomplishment, and he did it against great athletes that can dunk (not softass, athlete's kids that can't dunk or get hurt while dunking.. i.e. lebron's best win is against 60's level athletes.. )
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:47 AM   #20
AussieSteve
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,547
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Sure Lebron made some guys better like Mo Williams, but you only need to ruin a few guys' to get a bad reputation

And Lebron made a lot of guys worse - Bosh, Love, Jamison, Ingram, Wade, Rose, Crowder, Hood, and so many more

It's called cancer-ball

Kyrie peaked under lebron.

Wade played at the same level under lebron as prior. Until his conditioning started to decline.

Love has been no better (probably worse in general) since lebron left.

AD is playing great, for the most part. Just has a slightly reduced role because he's no longer playing with scrubs. Lower stats doesn't equal playing worse.

Rose!? Ingram!? Troll harder.
AussieSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:48 AM   #21
Turbo Slayer
Local High School Star
 
Turbo Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Lebron's Kingdom.
Posts: 1,396
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
MJ beat much better players than Curry, who can barely dunk

And MJ has 2 three-peats, while peak Shaq only has 1, and Kobe/Lebron/Durant weren't good enough to 3-peat at all

So MJ has the goat modern accomplishment, and he did it against great athletes that can dunk (not softass, athlete's kids that can't dunk or get hurt while dunking.. i.e. lebron's best win is against 60's level athletes.. )
like this???



He can dunk. Remember the Allstar game in 2019?
He did a 360 dunk. smh
Turbo Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:51 AM   #22
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 23,466
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer
like this???



He can dunk. Remember the Allstar game in 2019?
When kats are first starting to dunk at age 13 or so (14 for me), do you know the dunk they try to do?

It's the gif you just posted - the mini-alley-oop - that's the easiest way to dunk and all players try to dunk that way when they first start dunking

So you made my point.. thx.. Curry is a warm-up dunker, nothing more .. Carlos arroyo dunks better tbh, real talk
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:56 AM   #23
Turbo Slayer
Local High School Star
 
Turbo Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Lebron's Kingdom.
Posts: 1,396
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
When kats are first starting to dunk at age 13 or so (14 for me), do you know the dunk they try to do?

It's the gif you just posted - the mini-alley-oop - that's the easiest way to dunk and all players try to dunk that way when they first start dunking

So you made my point.. thx.. Curry is a warm-up dunker, nothing more .. Carlos arroyo dunks better tbh, real talk
tryna downplay curry smh.
Our era better than yours, brother. Real talk. Can Hornecek do this?

Turbo Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:01 AM   #24
Turbo Slayer
Local High School Star
 
Turbo Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Lebron's Kingdom.
Posts: 1,396
Default Re: Lebron is leading the NBA in assists per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball

So MJ has the goat modern accomplishment, and he did it against great athletes that can dunk (not softass, athlete's kids that can't dunk or get hurt while dunking.
Imagine calling this soft...




You cant deny it
Cool ass dunk.
Turbo Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy