Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe destroys all betas with this comment and cements himself as top 5 all time...

Gonna be a long season for the lakers with this mentality.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Kobe destroys all betas with this comment and cements himself as top 5 all time...

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Name 20 players better than LeBron
    mj, kobe, wilt, kareem, bird, magic, shaq, duncan, barkley,hakeem, russell, oscar, west, horry, lola bunny, bill murray, 4 of the monstars

Quote Originally Posted by cranincu
    mj, kobe, wilt, kareem, bird, magic, shaq, duncan, barkley,hakeem, russell, oscar, west, horry, lola bunny, bill murray, 4 of the monstars

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cranincu
    stopped reading there.

idiot.

I'd rather he go 0-30 also.
    Kobe seems to care what people think more than anyone. That's NOT beta?

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

What's everyone's obsession with alphas and betas?

You've got all these people here so passionately defending and worshipping a man that doesn't even know you exist. What is more beta than that?

The comment has to be taken into context. If he's just speaking for a confidence standpoint, then yes, you don't want to lose your confidence so it says something about you if you're willing to keep shooting when you are off because you feel you're about to get hot. It can also be very detrimental to your team however. You can focus on other areas of the game to help your team win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Name 20 players better than LeBron

i think it is possible to name 20 players better than lebron

first the sure picks

- michael jordan
    - kareem abdul jabbar
    - bill russell
    - magic johnson
    - kobe bryant
    - wilt chamberlain
    - tim duncan
    - larry bird
    - shaquille oneal
    - hakeem olajuwon

then the possible equals

- oscar robertson
    - jerry west
    - elgin baylor
    - moses malone
    - julius erving

then the arguables depending on if you can value what they did without colluding, ring chasing, tampering or getting saved by a lockout/ray allen shot

- isiah thomas
    - john havlicek
    - dirk nowitzki
    - bob pettit
    - george mikan
    - bob cousy

and then theres the arguables depending on if you just look at the player himself

- karl malone
    - charles barkley
    - kevin garnett
    - david robinson

so in the end. you could easly make a case that lebron is not top 25 all time at worst. given extreme objectivity

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    "I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, the only reason is because you've now lost confidence in yourself."

http://instagram.com/p/sNLJCGxn31/?modal=true
    Mother of KOBE

Local High School Star

Alpha

Last of a dying breed

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    stopped reading there.

idiot.
    Hey Dragic

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
    What's everyone's obsession with alphas and betas?

You've got all these people here so passionately defending and worshipping a man that doesn't even know you exist. What is more beta than that?

The comment has to be taken into context. If he's just speaking for a confidence standpoint, then yes, you don't want to lose your confidence so it says something about you if you're willing to keep shooting when you are off because you feel you're about to get hot. It can also be very detrimental to your team however. You can focus on other areas of the game to help your team win.
    I know i'm beta. What's your point?

This is about Kobe, an alpha.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Depends on the degree to which your team is reliant on your scoring.

If you're cold and your teammates can pick up the slack, no need to go 0-30 - you're the one ruining the show.

If you're cold AND your teammates have trouble scoring as well, then it's your responsibility to shoot yourself out of the slump.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I know i'm beta. What's your point?

This is about Kobe, an alpha.
    Then how come you always rip on LeBron for being "beta"? Bit hypocritical is it not?

I guess it's because I actually play basketball every now and then, but I'd kill my teammate if they did some shit like that. True greats can impact a game in a multitude of ways. If the shot is not falling then hustle harder, rebound more, ramp up your defensive intensity or be a facilitater for your team. Do something besides chuck away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    stopped reading there.

idiot.
    You're the fvcking dumbass who thinks lebron is better than kobe? LMAO go hang yourself you stupid fvcking lil kid