NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Lightbulb CP3 last hurrah ?

CP3 for a number of years has been classified throughout the league as well as on this web site , as the best PG in the league.

Where does his ceiling stop

He has a dominant PF and a force in a center rebounding and defender.
    He has spread out shooters at the corners.

Majic had Kareem and Worthy
    Big O had Kareem and Bobby D.
    Jo Jo White had Hondo and Chief.

My point is John Stockton and Malone got to the finals twice, and it was just the two of them as star players.

CP3 hasn't really proved anything in the playoff's.

Clip's hired an expert coach that is guru in playoff matchups.
    They made a couple of acquisitions during the off season.

So is this the last time CP3 can really prove that he can guide his team to the finals

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: CP3 last hurrah ?

This is ISH where losing in the finals is worse than not making it at all, so I guess CP3 is still safe by ISH standards

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

But in all seriousness, I do agree that CP3 needs to really prove himself in the playoffs. He has the cast, and he's had it for a while now. The way they lost that game to the Thunder last year was just embarrassing.

I don't see why this would be his last time to be able to prove it though.. He's 29

Golden State Aster*sks

He needs to at least make the Western Finals before he can be compared to the elite pg's of this era like Steve Nash

Even though CP3 is out right now, Clip's are proving they can hang with any team.
    Point on is that once CP3 comes back , when the physicians feel it is safe, he would be an impact to the series, and get his team to the Western conf. finals.

I for one would never rate him in the Majic, Big O , Stockton, class if he can't get this team to the conference finals.

Now if he was in the EAST would his chances improve, because in the EAST a team would probably place his value as high as ROSE

That being said, Rose is only a part of the Bulls makeup, not the sole player making the team going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Even though CP3 is out right now, Clip's are proving they can hang with any team.
    Point on is that once CP3 comes back , when the physicians feel it is safe, he would be an impact to the series, and get his team to the Western conf. finals.

I for one would never rate him in the Majic, Big O , Stockton, class if he can't get this team to the conference finals.

Now if he was in the EAST would his chances improve, because in the EAST a team would probably place his value as high as ROSE

That being said, Rose is only a part of the Bulls makeup, not the sole player making the team going forward.
    Nikka u wrote majic with a j two times. That's just inexcusable. Fock yourself mate.
    Though I mostly agree with your points

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

This guy's been pretty steadfast since 2006 about typing like an absolute retard. He claims to be a 60 year old man from Wisconsin but has never explained why he usually sounds like an 11 year old foreigner with down syndrome.

But his lack of coherence isnt really consistent. Somehow in this post he managed to spell the word "Physicians" correctly... but couldnt spell "Magic"?? And he seems to have inadvertently come off far more lucid in this thread than in most others.

Someone on this board (probably with numerous other simultaneous accounts) has been perpetually pretending to be an old mentally disabled man since 2006, and is still doing it.

****in weirdos I tell ya

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    This guy's been pretty steadfast since 2006 about typing like an absolute retard. He claims to be a 60 year old man from Wisconsin but has never explained why he usually sounds like an 11 year old foreigner with down syndrome.

But his lack of coherence isnt really consistent. Somehow in this post he managed to spell the word "Physicians" correctly... but couldnt spell "Magic"?? And he seems to have inadvertently come off far more lucid in this thread than in most others.

Someone on this board (probably with numerous other simultaneous accounts) has been perpetually pretending to be an old mentally disabled man since 2006, and is still doing it.

****in weirdos I tell ya
    at least he pretends, you actually are one.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

****in weirdos I tell ya
    your amazing - your brains = a sperm brain.
    /

Bragging about retirement also means bumping threads from the past, no?

High School Starter

CP3 if he doesn't get a ring this year will try again next year and then probably join a championship made team and get a ring like Durant did, nobody would blame him, Durant did it and was already on a championship ready team with three all star players and bailed out because he got tired of getting beat, so he just joined a ready made best record in the regular season team in the history of the NBA just to get his rings without dethroning the enemy like the past star players did.