5-time NBA All-Star

Default Uncle Drew is back.

http://www.thepostgame.com/dish/2015...7&kwp_1=246172

Its kind of long. Its better if you just go straight to the video rather than reading about it. Try identifying the other disguised player by his movements.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Uncle Drew is back.

I still enjoy these and appreciate the production value but they were so much better when it wasn't so staged. They need to start rolling up to YMCA gyms and other locations where people have no idea what's going on. Obviously harder to make it as perfect as these with all the product placement but I love real reactions

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by I Love the Game
    I still enjoy these and appreciate the production value but they were so much better when it wasn't so staged. They need to start rolling up to YMCA gyms and other locations where people have no idea what's going on. Obviously harder to make it as perfect as these with all the product placement but I love real reactions
    Yeah, sincere reactions are the best. Unfortunately, most people are kind of aware of older guys doing Michael Jackson and having flawless moves with precise jumpers to go with it now.

Old

Even the first one was staged too, but it was new so they didn't have to make it gimmicky. If you pay attention to the overly perfect lighting and cameras and the perfectly aligned Pepsi bottles from the audience you'll know Uncle Drew's debut was fake too.

It was still fun to watch.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Even the first one was staged too, but it was new so they didn't have to make it gimmicky. If you pay attention to the overly perfect lighting and cameras and the perfectly aligned Pepsi bottles from the audience you'll know Uncle Drew's debut was fake too.

It was still fun to watch.
    I did catch a real filming once, below. And it was genuine. So-be-it I missed the best dunks seen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoqpleCbvQ The film set got to the park before I left for work that morning about 7:00 am as its a real busy intersection later in the day. But they were hiding the camera's in the trees, a planted box, and somebody's apartment. My lady called about three hours later and said Webber and Tmac were in the park. I made it back and caught two dunks that weren't used for the commercial. When I got there I knew where to look for in at least two of the tree's. But others had already spotted one of them. You would need tree's or a wall very near to the court to work any type of success for capturing candidness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    I did catch a real filming once, below. And it was genuine. So-be-it I missed the best dunks seen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoqpleCbvQ The film set got to the park before I left for work that morning about 7:00 am as its a real busy intersection later in the day. But they were hiding the camera's in the trees, a planted box, and somebody's apartment. My lady called about three hours later and said Webber and Tmac were in the park. I made it back and caught two dunks that weren't used for the commercial. When I got there I knew where to look for in at least two of the tree's. But others had already spotted one of them. You would need tree's or a wall very near to the court to work any type of success for capturing candidness.
    I was talking about the Uncle Drew ones, but I got you.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    I was talking about the Uncle Drew ones, but I got you.
    Thanks for the input. I got you.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

i got u