Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Jeremy Lin talks about racism

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    nothing ignorant about it. just a whole bunch of truth. I large percentage of US Asian Women want no parts of Asian Men.
    Just like all those black men, who "made it", become rich and marry or get a white girlfriend, it's the currently dominate culture, since the European colonization era, white ppl start to influence the world more and more.

I don't like generalizations, but there is some truth to them. I'm half white/korean and I had a chinese gf for 4 years when I was 18-22. She LOVED the fact that I was half white. Her and her chinese FOB friends did prefer white or half white guys.

HOWEVER, of all the HOT asian girls I knew growing up, the vast majority had asian boyfriends. And I don't think it's because they couldn't get a white guy...ALL white men have yellow fever.

So I dunno...I think there is a portion of asian women who prefer non asians, but I think the vast majority prefer asian men just like most people prefer their own race.

Except blacks. And myself. I mostly dated latinas and am currently married to a Mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    doesn't chAnge the fact thAt if he hAd played well he would hAve played in the 4th.

jeremy lin is probAbly the worst stArting pg in the nbA.
    Asik was playing well...he sat the entire 4th. He had a bit of foul trouble early and Smith was going off.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Asik was playing well...he sat the entire 4th. He had a bit of foul trouble early and Smith was going off.
    i alreAdy explained why asik sAt. plus im not sAying lin sucks cAuse of one gAme. he's sucked all seAson. asik is averaging a double-double on 50% fg he's not the problem.

only stArting pg worse thAn Lin is mAybe AAron brooks but i'd still rather hAve him thAn lin.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

nothing ignorant about it. just a whole bunch of truth. I large percentage of US Asian Women want no parts of Asian Men.
    US Asian women don't date US Asian men. So they date US non Asian men? Tell me o wise one, how much do Asians make up the US population? Wouldn't you think that being a part of a population where Asians are a minority, that it's possible for many of them to date outside their race due to circumstance rather than Asian men being effeminate whiny babies?

I'm betting a really high percentage of Asian women in Asian countries date Asian men. Hmmmmm.....I can only imagine why?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The NBA is extremely racist against any player that isn't black. Anyone saying otherwise is either retarded, a certifiable nut, a liar, a racist, or most likely, is all of those things.
    This.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

Nothing ignorant about calling people whiny and effeminate on the basis of race? Seriously?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    I think Bruce Lee has that title.
    Nah, he was never as discriminated as Jeremy Lin.

No other race marries within their race at the rate of Asians.

Personally I'm not attracted to Asian women, but most Asians aren't attracted to sisters either so we're cool.

racism against asians in the basketball world is real. ive experienced it so many times. lucky for me im quite a gifted asian american hooper from chicago so i always prove people wrong and make them look stupid.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 12-06-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    Nothing ignorant about calling people whiny and effeminate on the basis of race? Seriously?
    I'm just repeating what Asian women and men tell me. They all say that this is a problem. Women often point to cultural issues which result in Asians behaving that way.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Another greAt gAme for linsAnity.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    and 90% of the college teams until recently looked at these awesome black QB's and said "RB! TE! NOT A QB! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A LEADER!"

When i think hurt by racism it's not what comes to mind to me first. I'm a little fatiqued at Lin criticism and such and racism brought into the discussion.
    two wrongs don't make it a right.

And lin discusses overt acts of racism he experienced as a college baller. y do ppl never bother watching the video before commenting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Another greAt gAme for linsAnity.
    Fix your ****ing keyboard already you cheap son of a bitch. ;)