Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Then why are topics deleted on here? Seems like you can be anti-white or anti-Muslims with impunity but if you point out the least bit of hypocrisy about blacks you can banned and/or the topic gets deleted...

What gives, Insidehoops?

Default Re: Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Dude

Hit the gym

You're looking scrawnz

Banned

Default Re: Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Dude

Hit the gym

You're looking scrawnz
    I'm 6'5'' 200 lbs of gorgeous blackness, what are you talking about?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Are you sure you aren't using African Americans as an outlet to your frustration with your current lifestyle?

I'm pretty sure there could be other things you could be using to distract yourself from your personal problems besides obsessing over black people.

Do us all a favor and do some soul searching.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Are you sure you aren't using African Americans as an outlet to your frustration with your current lifestyle?

I'm pretty sure there could be other things you could be using to distract yourself from your personal problems besides obsessing over black people.

Do us all a favor and do some soul searching.
    I don't think that's quite it. I just wish black people would go back to being intelligent and creative instead of making excuses for all of their shortcomings as they now do.

Plus I don't think there's any black people within 500km of where I live.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Coal Seam Gas is the future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Coal Seam Gas is the future.
    Haha I read they are kicking your sorry asses out of the country, as they should. No one wants you greedy ***** in the country.

Earn an honest living like a real man, son.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Plus I don't think there's any black people within 500km of where I live.
    Great, then blacks literally have zero impact on you and your day to day life. Considering this, the fact that you have this compulsion to think and talk about black people constantly is very interesting yet troubling. I am not a psychologist by any means but there does to be some complex that has developed between you and african americans. I don't think posting about it on InsideHoops is going to remedy it any time soon. I do suggest you seek professional counciling regarding your infatuation with black people however.

Best of luck to you and your issues,
    warriorfan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Great, then blacks literally have zero impact on you and your day to day life. Considering this, the fact that you have this compulsion to think and talk about black people constantly is very interesting yet troubling. I am not a psychologist by any means but there does to be some complex that has developed between you and african americans. I don't think posting about it on InsideHoops is going to remedy it any time soon. I do suggest you seek professional counciling regarding your infatuation with black people however.

Best of luck to you and your issues,
    warriorfan
    What have I ever said about Negros? I merely speak my mind.

It's funny how there's 800000 topics slamming Muslims and Trump/white guys but if you point out hypocrisy of blacks you're branded a racist? I know you're trying to get a rise out of me and all, but seriously.

Haha I read they are kicking your sorry asses out of the country, as they should. No one wants you greedy ***** in the country.

Earn an honest living like a real man, son.
    Still here bro and I'm working on my permanent residency. Let me know when you stop using fossil fuels you irrational psycho (you know, like stop being a hypocrite like black people).

Banned

Still here bro and I'm working on my permanent residency. Let me know when you stop using fossil fuels you irrational psycho (you know, like stop being a hypocrite like black people).
    Yeah right, you'll need years to gain PR. No one wants some sack of shit coal seam gas goon in the country. You're about as welcome here as a cane toad.

Yeah right, you'll need years to gain PR. No one wants some sack of shit coal seam gas goon in the country. You're about as welcome here as a cane toad.
    Yeah, doubt it will take that long. Keep using that gas bro and talking shit at the same time!

Banned

Yeah, doubt it will take that long. Keep using that gas bro and talking shit at the same time!
    Coal seam will be out of the country within 3 years, you'll see, son.

The brissy boys going AT IT!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    The brissy boys going AT IT!

Hahah he's probably in some shithole like Roma or Darling Downs trying to find a way to steal land off hardworking farmers so that he and his goons can turn it to shit.