Default Empty for a decade.. then the lights came on in abandoned hospital

Empty for a decade since Hurricane Katrina...then the lights came on in abandoned hospital

THE huge eerie hospital building has stood empty for more than a decade after the catastrophic Hurricane Katrina in 2005 damaged the building.

The story was shared so many times that police chose to investigate and said there was evidence of a break-in.

Officers found that the lights were likely a prank after discovering two four-by-four wooden boards with lights wrapped around them in the window.

Leslie Capo, from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, which ran the abandoned hospital said it was being treated as a break-in.

But claims from an urban explorer - people who enter large derelict buildings and other out of bounds places to investigate and photograph the interiors - have added to the mystery.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...doned-hospital

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Empty for a decade.. then the lights came on in abandoned hospital

call me weird, but I would love to explore a building such as this. Old abandoned buildings attract me. When I lived in Miami there was another old abandoned hospital that I really wanted to explore.

Default Re: Empty for a decade.. then the lights came on in abandoned hospital

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    call me weird, but I would love to explore a building such as this. Old abandoned buildings attract me. When I lived in Miami there was another old abandoned hospital that I really wanted to explore.
    I believe there was a guy that used to post here. He was intrigued with finding ghosts and spiritual entities. If anyone can recall this poster and his findings. It was probably around 2010 or so. He made a small hobby out of it, with a group of friends.