Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Default Re: NBA doesn't give a f*ck about Carmelo

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    What really bugs me is how he acts like such a thug. THE DUDE IS FROM THE ****ING SUBURBS. You would think he would have grown up after killing his best friend in a car accident and spending time in jail. Guess not.
    Where do people get the idea that thugs can only be found in the ghetto? Im not saying JR Smith is a thug but it doesnt matter where you come from? Its not like just because you live in the suburbs you're a good citizen and if you're from the ghetto you're definately a thug.

Just thought i should point that out.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Where do people get the idea that thugs can only be found in the ghetto? Im not saying JR Smith is a thug but it doesnt matter where you come from? Its not like just because you live in the suburbs you're a good citizen and if you're from the ghetto you're definately a thug.

Just thought i should point that out.
    I know, it's part of a stereotype, but you understand what I meant. The guy was raised by a respectable family and yet he regularly embarasses himself.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I know, it's part of a stereotype, but you understand what I meant. The guy was raised by a respectable family and yet he regularly embarasses himself.
    Exactly.

Like getting the Young Money symbol tattooed on his throat.