Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Less talk about rep points and poster gossip, MORE TALK ABOUT NBA!

A thread about threads about rep points and poster gossip? In the NBA forum? Yay...

Piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    He's not serious, either. He's clowning himself more than anything because he's always turning things into a community moment.
    I'm being serious.

Do you not understand how these things operate yet?

This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it.

The majority of people don't like getting called out or dealing with complications so they'll avoid the silliness in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I'm being serious.

Do you not understand how these things operate yet?

This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it.

The majority of people don't like getting called out or dealing with complications so they'll avoid the silliness in the first place.
    Calling out posters on an anonymous message board is a brave and admirable act that deserves my deepest respect and gratitude. I especially like the fact that you're bringing up your disregard of pointless non NBA related garbage threads by creating a pointless non NBA related garbage thread. A very smart approach that's applicable to a lot of other areas as well. It's like treating a person that has lost his right arm by cutting off the other one as well. Just makes a lot of sense. If you think there are too many shitty threads, just create an even shittier one yourself. Nice.

Banned

Essay coming from buda.

It's like placing a pile of shit on your picnic table to keep the flies off the food.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Essay coming from buda.
    It's all a big social experiment he's conducting. Every response by other people in this thread has been predicted by him roughly a year ago. It's pathetic how easy we sheeple get manipulated by a genius like him. Monkey see, monkey do...

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Calling out posters on an anonymous message board is a brave and admirable act that deserves my deepest respect and gratitude. I especially like the fact that you're bringing up your disregard of pointless non NBA related garbage threads by creating a pointless non NBA related garbage thread. A very smart approach that's applicable to a lot of other areas as well. It's like treating a person that has lost his right arm by cutting off the other one as well. Just makes a lot of sense. If you think there are too many shitty threads, just create an even shittier one yourself. Nice.
    What a waste of my time.

"This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it."

I'm making it known that it's no longer acceptable to engage in the silliness.

You just want my attention like usual, and want to revert this back to 1 vs 1 ISH battlefield, further fueling the problem and making yourself look really stupid in the process most likely. I'm undefeated on ISH, moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    What a waste of my time.

"This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it."

I'm making it known that it's no longer acceptable to engage in the silliness.

You just want my attention like usual, and want to revert this back to 1 vs 1 ISH battlefield, further fueling the problem and making yourself look really stupid in the process most likely. I'm undefeated on ISH, moron.
    Thanks for your attention. I really appreciate it

OP is a pha......a thundercunt. Yeah let's switch it up. OP is a thundercunt.

Mr. Budadiiii spews lies as easily as a cuttlefish squirts out ink, but that's not the point of this post. The point is that Budadiiii's screeds reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Here's how this post works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Budadiiii's purblind inveracities, supplementing them where necessary with information from this post. Together we will investigate the development of hoodlumism as a concept. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that Mr. Budadiiii's roorbacks are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Mr. Budadiiii spews lies as easily as a cuttlefish squirts out ink, but that's not the point of this post. The point is that Budadiiii's screeds reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Here's how this post works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Budadiiii's purblind inveracities, supplementing them where necessary with information from this post. Together we will investigate the development of hoodlumism as a concept. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that Mr. Budadiiii's roorbacks are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his rivals.
    Well put. So in layman's terms....OP is a ph@ggot?

Banned

I don't mind these threads.

I get talked about and threads made about me all the time.

Keep them coming guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I don't mind these threads.

I get talked about and threads made about me all the time.

Keep them coming guys.

My name has been mentioned several times in this thread alone...

I find it sickening honestly. Being the most infamous poster(GOAT) isn't as fun as it seems.

Wish I could go back to when I was just an average joe poster like moe or dr hee. No pressure, no one really paying attention to what you have to say or calling you out because of your presence alone. It's just tedious at this point.

I come here to talk with my boys, not to be put on some pedestal to be either admired or ridiculed from envious posters.

Banned

You're usually better than this. You totally dodged drhee. That's a loss, homey.