Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Marqueef Morris wants out of Phoenix, won't talk to players or staff

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT

Who the **** goes off on a coach like that? Inexcusable... A coach that used to play too and was a MUCH better overall player than him, at that. Nice to see Jeff keeping it cool.

Both of them really are that entitled. They don't give a **** about anybody else and if Jesus Christ walked up to them in the flesh and told them to quit being entitled ****ing punks they would without a doubt start a fight with Him right there on the spot.

I wish both of them the worst. Worst attitudes in the entire NBA. Hopefully Stanley Johnson starts for Detroit so I can laugh at Marcus for being benched for a Rookie. I also hope that whatever happens to Markieff is the absolute worst thing for his career. Hopefully Ryan McDonough and the Suns **** him over as hard as they can.

Banned

Default Re: Marqueef Morris wants out of Phoenix, won't talk to players or staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Good coach or bad, you gotta show some respect. Pro athlete 101.

This exactly. As a fan I would love to get in Jeff's face like that but as a player you have to be a professional. Professionals never even come close to doing that. Plus, he did it on a very rare nationally televised game. ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Both of them really are that entitled. They don't give a **** about anybody else and if Jesus Christ walked up to them in the flesh and told them to quit being entitled ****ing punks they would without a doubt start a fight with Him right there on the spot.

I wish both of them the worst. Worst attitudes in the entire NBA. Hopefully Stanley Johnson starts for Detroit so I can laugh at Marcus for being benched for a Rookie. I also hope that whatever happens to Markieff is the absolute worst thing for his career. Hopefully Ryan McDonough and the Suns **** him over as hard as they can.
    Yea, most likely...

Shame to see how it all went down because I thought Phoenix had a nice thing going on in 2014 (with both of them there)... But, imo, you just got part ways with dudes like that, call them lockerroom cancers or whatever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    Yea, most likely...

Shame to see how it all went down because I thought Phoenix had a nice thing going on in 2014 (with both of them there)... But, imo, you just got part ways with dudes like that, call them lockerroom cancers or whatever.
    Yeah the new Suns FO is very serious about having a clean locker room and a team free of pieces of shit. Unfortunately Lance Blanks, the last GM, not only created a dogshit roster but he filled it with dogshit humans.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Markieff probably have a long red bar of rep in the nba, which teams would want him now, how do we get rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Markieff probably have a long red bar of rep in the nba, which teams would want him now, how do we get rid of him

Wow..

As Red Foreman would say... "Dumbass"

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Damn I thought they'd turn into solid role players in the league

Can these two ugly punks just die already?

Just from reading through their Twitter timelines...

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Damn I thought they'd turn into solid role players in the league
    Both of them are solid players to be fair. They just have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    This exactly. As a fan I would love to get in Jeff's face like that but as a player you have to be a professional. Professionals never even come close to doing that. Plus, he did it on a very rare nationally televised game. ****ing idiot.
    Take note LeBron, Wade, Kobe. You don't act this way towards your coach. Y'all look just like Marcus Moron over here.

Go Pistons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Take note LeBron, Wade, Kobe. You don't act this way towards your coach. Y'all look just like Marcus Moron over here.

Go Pistons!!!
    Those three dudes are ATG's. 2 top 10 players and a top 20 of all time. They earned it. I don't remember Kobe and LeBron yelling at coaches. LeBron and Spo did bump into each other in '11 though.

meh, I do agree with them a bit. They probably took lesser contracts for the promise of staying together. PHX lied to them and used that to trade one away.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    meh, I do agree with them a bit. They probably took lesser contracts for the promise of staying together. PHX lied to them and used that to trade one away.
    I don't agree with this. I think that they got paid well and Phoenix didn't "lie" to them. It's impossible to predict the future and maybe Phoenix saw a deal that they liked and couldn't pass up or maybe they realized that it would be best to split them up after dealing with their antics. There are so many factors in play that you just can't say that. It's like a player saying "I wanna play here forever" and then when his contract is up, some team throws stupid money and he walks because that's what's best for him at the time. He wasn't lying when he said that he just didn't know that a team would someday throw a ton of money at him.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I don't agree with this. I think that they got paid well and Phoenix didn't "lie" to them. It's impossible to predict the future and maybe Phoenix saw a deal that they liked and couldn't pass up or maybe they realized that it would be best to split them up after dealing with their antics. There are so many factors in play that you just can't say that. It's like a player saying "I wanna play here forever" and then when his contract is up, some team throws stupid money and he walks because that's what's best for him at the time. He wasn't lying when he said that he just didn't know that a team would someday throw a ton of money at him.
    and this is coming from a straight up suns hater, real talk