Default Re: Dante Exum suffers Torn ACL; Out for season

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    lmao, ceiling of shaun livingston confirmed
    Laughing at someone's misfortune, douchebag confirmed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    https://twitter.com/TheMontyShow/sta...16426266738688

Sucks, he looked really promising in the summer league. Guess there's no more dilema on who's the starting pg now, good news for Trey
    He looked good for almost 3 quarters and it was just summer league. Trey should be 4th in line right now at the pg still. He should be gone by opening day.

Alec Burks better have just been promoted to starting PG.
    He should have been number 1 before this.

He's offense off the bench, nothing more.
    37 % gunner? No thanks.

I really hope the Jazz make the playoffs in spite of this setback
    I think they could be better in the short term anyway. Burks is better if they are smart enough to play him there. Neto is better than Exum was at the end of the season and Cotton at least deserved to be fighting him for playing time. Ideally they'll go get a proven vet now.

Banned

Damn. Didn't even get a chance to become Penny Hardaway before he became Penny Hardaway. Hope he bounces back.

Banned

That sucks. I felt like he was going to breakout this season. This kid had the tools. He had a nasty first step, hope the injury doesn't mess that up too much He was also really good at setting up Gobert for easy points. Damn this sucks for the Jazz.

Dante Bustum

Watched 2 Australia friendly matches against Lithuania recently, he looked like complete shit tbh... Our candidates to NT roster outplayed him all the time...

National High School Star

**** sake, could we ****ing not have another season like this? Hasn't even started and someone tears an ACL. Someone who would've been very interesting to watch on an upcoming team that could, by chance, squeak into the playoffs..

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

He looked mad out of shape in Summer League. Then paired with this injury, future doesn't look too bright for him right now. Hope he doesn't blow up more during rehab.

I was a big fan of him throughout the Draft process last year. Hopefully he bounces back from this. He could be a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    He looked mad out of shape in Summer League. Then paired with this injury, future doesn't look too bright for him right now. Hope he doesn't blow up more during rehab.

I was a big fan of him throughout the Draft process last year. Hopefully he bounces back from this. He could be a good player.

Yeah I'm wondering if being out of shape had anything to do with this. It certainly could have contributed to his ankle sprain in Summer League.

Banned

What's the rotation gonna look like now? I'm not a fan of Trey Burke tbh. I think the Jazz are gonna miss Exum's defense at the position big time.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    What's the rotation gonna look like now? I'm not a fan of Trey Burke tbh. I think the Jazz are gonna miss Exum's defense at the position big time.
    lol trey burke

Jazz need a guy capable of helping out the PG or handling all ball-handling duties.

Evan Turner for UTA 2016 1st rounder.
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 08-05-2015 at 01:01 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Maybe Utah can try to snag collison from the Kings. Or see how Jennings recovery plays out, and try there.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    The D will be fine as long as Rudy is out there and the offense could be a lot better.

I'd start Rudy/Hayward/Favors/Ingles/Burks right now with Hood and Booker off the bench. After that the rest of the guys(Neto/Cotton/Johnson/Millsap) will have to fight it out for what's left. Burke needs to go elsewhere. I haven't seen Pleiss play so I'd have Lyles as the 4th big but I could see those two and Cooley getting minutes depending on the match-ups. Millsap is ideally an end of the bench defensive stopper unless he improves at the other end.

Maybe Utah can try to snag collison from the Kings. Or see how Jennings recovery plays out, and try there.
    No thanks on Jennings. I'd love Collison but the Jazz don't seem to want to do anything.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Wishing him a speedy recovery, hopefully dipo isn't Affected by this curse

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Watched 2 Australia friendly matches against Lithuania recently, he looked like complete shit tbh... Our candidates to NT roster outplayed him all the time...
    Yeah but, according to all the NBA only fans in this forum, "the worst player in the NBA would automatically be the best player in Europe"..........