Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default James Harden or Chris Bosh

Who's the more impactful player? Obviously they play different positions, but who would you rather have?

Default Re: James Harden or Chris Bosh

On the Bulls? Harden.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Harden is the best 3rd option in the league

I rule the local playground

Bosh by a mile. Harden is only situationally useful. He's had tons of games where he shoots like shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarip
    Bosh by a mile. Harden is only situationally useful. He's had tons of games where he shoots like shit
    Not often at all, he shoots close to 50%.

They both probably have equal importance for their current team.

Bosh makes life easy for Lebron and Wade to drive because of his ability to extend the defense because of his ability to shoot from the perimeter.

Harden's role of being a sixth man is valuable as what Bosh does for Miami, plus Harden's ability to make plays to compliment Durant and Westbrook when they are on the floor together.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarip
    Say what? Not really. He started off the season playing inconsistently on the road but fixed that up real quick. You don't shoot 49% on the season by having "tons of games" shooting like shit.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

So according to OKC fans Harden is better than Bosh, Durant is better than Lebron, Westbrook is a top ten player and then they moan about Miami being stacked......

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    So according to OKC fans Harden is better than Bosh, Durant is better than Lebron, Westbrook is a top ten player and then they moan about Miami being stacked......
    So you take a bunch of random opinions from different OKC fans and put them together as the general consensus? For the record I have never said Lebron is better then Durant and Westbrook is probably just outside the top 10 players.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    So you take a bunch of random opinions from different OKC fans and put them together as the general consensus? For the record I have never said Lebron is better then Durant and Westbrook is probably just outside the top 10 players.
    Ok, thanks for supporting my point.

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    It depends on how you rank your top players. Westbrook is very valuable to OKC, he is matchup problem with some point guards as he is lightning quick with the ball and very athletic. Westbrook is a top 10 player in the league this season in my book because of how he played well this season helping this team achieved what they have so far this season.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

I'd take Harden. The only reason I'd consider Bosh over Harden is because he's a big, and everyone knows they are generally more valuable than guards. I just love Harden's game, they way he goes about it. Always seems to make the right decision on the court, always seems very composed. Can knock down the 3 point shot with good consistency and has fancy moves to get to the rim.

Then I look at Bosh and all I see is a big who shoots jump shots all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Ok, thanks for supporting my point.
    You don't have a point, I bet you will take my comment re Durant & Lebron and use that as the general consensus for every Thunder fan. Random opinions from different fans don't build your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    I'd take Harden. The only reason I'd consider Bosh over Harden is because he's a big, and everyone knows they are generally more valuable than guards. I just love Harden's game, they way he goes about it. Always seems to make the right decision on the court, always seems very composed. Can knock down the 3 point shot with good consistency and has fancy moves to get to the rim.

Then I look at Bosh and all I see is a big who shoots jump shots all day.
    Maybe you have never watched Bosh when he was in Toronto.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k-vil
    Maybe you have never watched Bosh when he was in Toronto.
    I did watch Bosh when he was in Toronto, and if he was still giving that production I would be taking Bosh. But Bosh hasn't been at Toronto for 2 years, so I'm going to judge him on what he has done this season, not 2-3 years ago.