Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: [ATTENTION, PJR:] You must PAYPAL The Choken One $1,000 IMMEDIATELY

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i found myself in a similar situation before on espn boards. i made a bet jokingly and found myself 500$ in debt

found a loop hole out of it. and PJR can do the same after looking at the quote

as we all know. the word "dollar" is used in more than just the united states. and paypal has exchange rates for most countries

i myself changed it to 500 hong kong dollars. which is about 60$ american

so JPR can pay respectfully 120$ to the choken one. make it legit. and somewhat pay for his mistakes
    you actually gave some random screenname on the internet $60?

College star

PJR. You are.....I can't even finish typing, this shit is just too unbearably funny to concentrate

i found myself in a similar situation before on espn boards. i made a bet jokingly and found myself 500$ in debt

found a loop hole out of it. and PJR can do the same after looking at the quote

as we all know. the word "dollar" is used in more than just the united states. and paypal has exchange rates for most countries

i myself changed it to 500 hong kong dollars. which is about 60$ american

so JPR can pay respectfully 120$ to the choken one. make it legit. and somewhat pay for his mistakes
    My guy, what the ****

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

PJR is one of the most cantankerous posters on the site. I can see him coming into this thread, insulting everyone, and claiming that someone else was using his account at the time, or clearly he was being sarcastic, or who takes someone seriously on a message board.

I wish we had poll options for PJR responses.

BTW, I know this guy from the old board, he's actually a good poster when he puts his mind to it.

PJR has been officially REPORTED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurt_rambis
    you actually gave some random screenname on the internet $60?
    lol why not. what is that? kfc night and a movie with popcorn

60$ aint shit. and i always pay up in real life when i make bets. even when its a joke. i pay up if the guy actually takes my joke seriously. so i gave him something else to laugh at while keeping my dignity

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease TMacMagic's Avatar

PJR be hidin'!

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

60$ aint shit. and i always pay up in real life when i make bets. even when its a joke. i pay up if the guy actually takes my joke seriously. so i gave him something else to laugh at while keeping my dignity
    If that's a true story,

You don't often hear stories like that. I would totally back out of paying the guy.

College superstar

sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    sticky?
    This. PJR should not be allowed to wait for this binding agreement to fade from memory (which he's clearly trying to do). Thread needs to be stickied until The Choken One let's us know that the PAYPAL transaction has been completed. There's no escaping this one PJR

Bitch gone hiding

Everyone please take the time to fill out an FBI online fraud complaint form from this website:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

The last thing we should want on insidehoops is guilty online freeloaders overrunning the site
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 08-10-2012 at 03:41 PM.

I am your soldier!

Respect for that. I hate people that welch out on bets.

Even though you technically paid less, logically it makes sense the way you did it, and you did it.

Oh Shit Lololololololololol

This Is Too Much Ish Too Much

I'm Lolololing So Hard Man

ICCC now investigating the claim. Hope you enjoy prison you f*cking criminal

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    Why would someone give a thousand to a random **** on the internet.
    so why make promises to that same **** on the internet?