Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
Draz
The People's Choice

Default NEW BOMBSHELL Trump Leak: When He Criticized an ‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s Skin

Quote:
A transcript of an episode from the ninth season of The Apprentice, obtained by the Huffington Post, offers more evidence of Trump’s obsession with women’s beauty. In the episode, “Beauty and Brains,” contestants broke into two teams to each give a country music star a makeover, making each star presentable to industry execs. One team was in charge of Emily West, the other handled Luke Bryan. And during boardroom discussions of the results, Trump repeatedly turned the focus to West’s skin.

I assume you’re gonna leave this off, don’t put this s*** on the show, you know. But her skin, her skin sucks, OK?” he said, according to the transcript of the unaired scene. “I mean her skin, she needs some serious f***in’ dermatology.”

In a statement to the Huffington Post, Hope Hicks said the campaign “can’t comment on an alleged transcript.” Reportedly there’s “far worse” stuff in other transcripts (the Mark Burnett-produced reality show apparently used a transcription service).

“Personally, I am, as you probably heard, not a gay man, but I think he’s better-looking than Emily, OK?” Trump said about Bryan at one point. He also asked guest judge Trace Adkins what he thought about brochures produced by each team. “Well I, um, I, I think the one they did for Emily is a little more polished-looking,” Adkins said, and Trump retorted, “You’re obviously not a skin man.”

West told Rolling Stone that the remarks from Trump weren’t all that shocking. “Obviously, I was hurt and kind of grossed out, but it didn’t surprise me to be honest,” West said. “I feel really bad for him, because he doesn’t know how the human heart works. You can’t say things like that to people and then one day expect to win; your character is going to show up.” West added that she’d “really like to believe in good character when it comes to voting” for president. “I don’t ever expect to vote for a character,” she said.

Tweets reacting to the unearthed transcript call out Trump out “humiliating” and “degrading” the singer and further displaying his “misogyny,” as well as questioning his focus altogether

Source

Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

Default Re: NEW BOMBSHELL Trump Leak: When He Criticized an ‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s Skin

Damn, she pale as hell.

But like Libs say, it's the truth so no one should be mad
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
9erempiree
Banned

Default Re: NEW BOMBSHELL Trump Leak: When He Criticized an ‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s Skin

Would not do.

I don't like pale chicks.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:49 PM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Jay Cutler.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:53 PM   #5
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

I see nothing wrong here.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:58 PM   #6
Trollsmasher
The Fam

reality show makes sure people look good on TV so viewers tune in without getting repulsed

what a shock
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:50 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

I heard that Eddy Curry got fired for getting fat.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:16 PM   #8
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

lol at bombshell.

Murder, treason, bribery, etc is no big deal though

sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #9
dude77
Very good NBA starter

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:43 PM   #10
BasedTom
Dream Reality

not a big deal

but he's wrong. pale >>>> orange jersey shore trashy shit

BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:45 PM   #11
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Now, some woman has come out of the blue and claims Trump groped her on a plane in the early 80s.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:00 PM   #12
dude77
Very good NBA starter

early 80s

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #13
Nick Young
Banned

this is a bombshell?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:21 PM   #14
Nick Young
Banned

This is a bombshell.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: