Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Lets be serious for a second...most of us can bash up Curry

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I throw midget bare knuckle cage fights, you sound like you could survive a round or two, interested?
    The only thing you throw is your semen straight back into your mouth after your ugly girlfriend tells you to do that

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    The only thing you throw is your semen straight back into your mouth after your ugly girlfriend tells you to do that
    Damn man you gay.

Maybe you should stop asking stupid sh1t questions. Whats your next question? Why do men cheat?
    Maybe you should eat a dick.

How is asking 'why is fighting in basketball important' a shit question? The aim is to score points, and its a non-contact sport anyway. I gave you an example of a guy who didn't fight or trash talk but was still successful in Duncan. Add Ray Allen to that list. Duncan > Malone

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    We should do like a meltdown of the month on ISH. Would be hilarious.
    Sounds Beta man, Is that what you do in your spare time? No wonder you live on ISH.

Local High School Star

Well gnite ladyboys. I hope I didn't strip your masculinity down to nothing (although there wasn't much to begin with in the first place). Before I hit the bunker before making some big bucks tomorrow to finish the week I advise you fellas to check out this thing called netball. It takes skill and shooting but doesn't require any physicality. Perfect for guys who want to express their inner feminism.

Well gnite ladyboys. I hope I didn't strip your masculinity down to nothing (although there wasn't much to begin with in the first place). Before I hit the bunker before making some big bucks tomorrow to finish the week I advise you fellas to check out this thing called netball. It takes skill and shooting but doesn't require any physicality. Perfect for guys who want to express their inner feminism.
    Don't forget to drink your warm milk and vitamin C.

I also dislike Curry, but I respect his game. By the way I don't understand why these athletic point guards aren't attacking him on offense He's still not a good defensive player.

Sounds Beta man, Is that what you do in your spare time? No wonder you live on ISH.
    Meltdown some more, kid.

He is still a boy with no manliness. I love how your embracing weakness and being a servant. Real men don't respect that 'can't breath on a player' bullsh1t. If you hand check Curry, its over. At least Reggie is a fighter and he fought Malone/Jordan/Kobe with his fists. Who did Curry fight? his daughter Riley?
    This isn't boxing

Curry is 190lbs and in peak condition. He would murder you if it came down to it.

Kevin Johnson was smaller/weaker than Curry and had 3 straight 20/10 seasons from 88-91.

the rules allowed more physicality then but it was still basketball, not football. Lame thread.
    Last edited by tontoz; 02-11-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I also dislike Curry, but I respect his game. By the way I don't understand why these athletic point guards aren't attacking him on offense He's still not a good defensive player.

Thats a myth also they would get picked up by Klay god

warriordumbass must be so confused RN. Wilt/Curry/MJ/Kobe D's to suck on.
    Last edited by aj1987; 02-11-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

If it wasn't for the softest era in sports history of just about any sport Steph Curry would be sitting on the bench complaining about why he is a career journey man. Man even table tennis is more physical and intense then this generation of basketball. LOL even the early 2000s - Bowen/Artest would break Stephs legs and arms the first time they meet. "oh did i step into your jump shot landing zone?" my baaaaad

The rules the league implemented to protect jump shooters is so sad...Its like implementing modern day feminism on guys. Oh lets tone it down and make you shave your legs fellas! We wouldn't want you to look too manly now!........Whats next? No touching? Maybe no talking?

Stephs a good shooters but he wouldn't survive in the old man rules. He survives in a feminist ruled league.
    if i played someone like you who thought it was "manly" to step under my feet while i was coming down from a jumpshot and did it intentionally. we'd be fighting. That's like one of the most unsportsmanlike shit you can do in basketball and you're a straight- up ****** for using that as an example of "tough play"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    if i played someone like you who thought it was "manly" to step under my feet while i was coming down from a jumpshot and did it intentionally. we'd be fighting. That's like one of the most unsportsmanlike shit you can do in basketball and you're a straight- up ****** for using that as an example of "tough play"
    agreed, he would get touched with the jab

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    FTFY.

Also, Curry would average 35PPG on 75% TS in that weak ass no defense era. GTFOH.
    He wouldn't average any better than Reggie did. He would be hand checked by guys like Pippen and the glove. Curry benefits from current NBA rules.