Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Heat treat Whiteside like trash

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    The Heat is probably one of the most loyal teams in the league. That being said, it was a 12 point game with almost 10 minutes to go when Whiteside pulled this shit. It hurt the team and he deserves getting kicked out of the arena. Dude was unstable last season as well, but he seemed to be in control this season. I guess not.
    yeah okay, but they did toy with michael beasley, sending him back and forth to china 3 or 4 times.

and i think they should stick up for hassan instead of badmouthing him, and sending him home like a little schoolboy

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    yeah okay, but they did toy with michael beasley, sending him back and forth to china 3 or 4 times.

and i think they should stick up for hassan instead of badmouthing him, and sending him home like a little schoolboy
    I think you're a little confused. They gave Beasley an almost unlimited amount of chances. You must be trolling.

As far as Whiteside is concerned, when you act like a child, you'll be treated like one. The guy has shown again and again that he's an idiot. Pat Riley doesn't suffer fools.

NBA rookie of the year

Because he's a moron. Got some obvious talent, I mean any dude getting a triple double with blocks has immense talent, but he's not all there upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I think you're a little confused. They gave Beasley an almost unlimited amount of chances. You must be trolling.

As far as Whiteside is concerned, when you act like a child, you'll be treated like one. The guy has shown again and again that he's an idiot. Pat Riley doesn't suffer fools.
    But what did Beasley do wrong ? Often it looked like he was the only one who gave a damn

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Exactly, the guy did a cheap shot that could've killed another man, all because he was getting his ass busted.

Yeah, his teammates should go console him afterwards.
    Killed?

NBA rookie of the year

But what did Beasley do wrong ? Often it looked like he was the only one who gave a damn
    Beasley started off his career being caught smoking weed at the hotel where the Rookie symposium was held at. He was an idiot from day one, and he still got multiple chances. He's also out of the league because he sucks as a professional basketball player. And the operative word there is PROFESSIONAL.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Beasley started off his career being caught smoking weed at the hotel where the Rookie symposium was held at. He was an idiot from day one, and he still got multiple chances. He's also out of the league because he sucks as a professional basketball player. And the operative word there is PROFESSIONAL.
    Beasley is so dumb he posted social media with a bag o weed in background... besides all that...dumb on and off court. Besides that he is JAG to play with 3min left.

A little weed never hurt anybody

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    when he swung an elbow in apparent frustration toward the head of Spurs center Boban Marjanovic as they battled for position near the free throw line.

Whiteside is a turd and a goon. Why would they stick up for him?
    This. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck that blatant elbow thrower.

Beasley was a ****ing retard and Miami still gave him more chances that any other team in the league. Dude has the talent of a max-contract player and yet, he decides to smoke up rather than harness his skills. Miami does't need that kind of shit in the locked room.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Spo has to go. He's ruining WS and Dragics careers

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Wasn't Chalmers in the room with him?

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Are you kidding right now?

Whiteside is known as ****ing moron from his previous stints in the league, he might be playing better but he is obviously an idiot and probably a bad guy to have in the locker room.

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacAttack
    Are you kidding right now?

Whiteside is known as ****ing moron from his previous stints in the league, he might be playing better but he is obviously an idiot and probably a bad guy to have in the locker room.
    I'm sure many teams would take him.

Quote Originally Posted by He Strong
    I'm sure many teams would take him.
    No shit. Dude is a DPOY level defender... when he wants to be.

Inconsistent AF. I really hope he doesn't get a max this off-season.