Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe, Melo, Love Play at UCLA, "Kobe lookin like he bought new legs"

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Do you get upset when your friends go to a theme park and you can't because your not tall enough for the rides?
    Nice try but your probably shorter than me....if you dont like mcdonalds you can try burger king iight?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe, Melo, Love Play at UCLA, "Kobe lookin like he bought new legs"

Kobe will comeback smarter and less athletic but he'll still be aiiiight.
    OLDBE > OLD JORDAN

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Nice try but your probably shorter than me....if you dont like mcdonalds you can try burger king iight?
    Now is 20four a representation of your favorite player or a representation of your actual wingspan?

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Before the game, Kobe was in the backroom with his trainer taking shots and painkillers.

"Gimme the strongest ones you have, Tim. I need to impress these guys to come help me win rings and pass Michael Jordan"

"But Kobe.. this is dangerous, you can't take these drugs for a whole season"

"Nah its ok Tim, I'll just trick these fools tonight, they sign with LA, then make them carry me as I win the Finals MVP anyway. LA is my town, bitch !"

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Before the game, Kobe was in the backroom with his trainer taking shots and painkillers.

"Gimme the strongest ones you have, Tim. I need to impress these guys to come help me win rings and pass Michael Jordan"

"But Kobe.. this is dangerous, you can't take these drugs for a whole season"

"Nah its ok Tim, I'll just trick these fools tonight, they sign with LA, then make them carry me as I win the Finals MVP anyway. LA is my town, bitch !"
    Dude how low is your IQ? lol

Lebron joined wade and bosh to win. And your username is a heat fan. So how are you trying to make fun of kobe? lol

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    Dude how low is your IQ? lol

Lebron joined wade and bosh to win. And your username is a heat fan. So how are you trying to make fun of kobe? lol
    The question the guy's IQ then you mention one completely irrelevant thing after another? Smh