Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Has Chris Bosh surpassed Wade as the second best player on Heat?

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Thread should've ended here. You can put LeBron and Bosh next to any good to great 3rd player right now and you get the same results.
    Joe Johnson. Do they still win the title?

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    So does this close the case of the Heat being an all time stacked team? Even in 2011?

I was sure a lot of lebronytes tried to discount that loss to the Mav to lack of help, a lot of them pushing the blame to Bosh.
    Best player in the league
    #2 SG
    Top 3 PF
    Top 5 bench
    Best defense in the league

I guess they are stacked, but look at Lakers...

#1 SG
    #1 Center
    Top 6 PF
    Soon to be best offense with Mike.

OKC ain't too bad either...

#2 SF
    Top 3 PG
    Top 5 PF
    Sixth man of the year candidate

its about time lebron started to utilize bosh more than wade... wades role is now just the guy to plug in any offnights by lebron

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    Not sure if Bosh is a better player than Wade individually but he's definitely more important for the miami heat
    im a huge wade fan, but is have to say thats right!

Bosh is more important because of the way the Heat is constructed. That has nothing to do with Bosh being better.

they lack size and they gotta top 10 SG coming off the bench already that fits LBJ's game better.
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 11-14-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    its about time lebron started to utilize bosh more than wade... wades role is now just the guy to plug in any offnights by lebron
    Neither Wade or Bosh get utilized properly maybe its time for Lebron to start adjusting his game so he can get the most out of both Bosh and Wade. Wade and Bosh have done a lot to adjust to Lebron but Lebron hasn't even tried to fit his game next to Wades.

He can't miss from mid-range, he's a ****ing sniper!

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Bosh is their second most important player during the regular season, but come the playoffs Wade will occupy that spot.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Yea, not better, but a more complementary & more important player to Miamis strategy & roster (especially more complementary to Lebron)
    It's always been like that though, even when Wade was playing like a top 10 player.

This question is asking you to forget about that. Is Bosh higher up on the best current players list than Wade is?

And I'd say over the past 8 games, yes, he would be. Hopefully Wade steps up and this changes though.

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    So does this close the case of the Heat being an all time stacked team? Even in 2011?

I was sure a lot of lebronytes tried to discount that loss to the Mav to lack of help, a lot of them pushing the blame to Bosh.
    Most people blame that loss to the Mavs on LeBron. I've rarely seen people blame Bosh. LeBron choked that year. That's the reason they lost. But hey, it made LeBron change his ways and it seems to be working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    Neither Wade or Bosh get utilized properly maybe its time for Lebron to start adjusting his game so he can get the most out of both Bosh and Wade. Wade and Bosh have done a lot to adjust to Lebron but Lebron hasn't even tried to fit his game next to Wades.
    God, what an idiot.

Yeah LEBRON is the problem
    Conveniently ignoring how when Wade was out last year Bosh averaged 25 PPG as LeBron's second option. Hell, Mario Chalmers averaged 14 PPG with Wade out. LeBron knows how to use Bosh, LeBron isn't the one who thinks "score" as soon as touches the ball like Wade does.

I suppose it's also LeBron's fault Wade tries to get a call every damn time and doesn't get back on defense if he doesn't get the call

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    God, what an idiot.

Yeah LEBRON is the problem
    Conveniently ignoring how when Wade was out last year Bosh averaged 25 PPG as LeBron's second option. Hell, Mario Chalmers averaged 14 PPG with Wade out. LeBron knows how to use Bosh, LeBron isn't the one who thinks "score" as soon as touches the ball like Wade does.

I suppose it's also LeBron's fault Wade tries to get a call every damn time and doesn't get back on defense if he doesn't get the call
    Nevermind that Wade has CLEARLY declined.

Bron has adjusted his game. As has Wade. #6 is just that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Nevermind that Wade is clearly declining. Lebron has adjusted his game, as has Wade. #6 is just that much better.
    I think Wade's BBall IQ is declining or has just been overrated for a while and playing next to LBJ makes it more obvious. He has made so many bad decisions the last two years and no one ever points that out it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I think Wade's BBall IQ is declining or has just been overrated for a while and playing next to LBJ makes it more obvious. He has made so many bad decisions the last two years and no one ever points that out it seems.
    I don't get how you make someone that can't shoot or finish (the same way he did a few years back) better? When Wade gets the ball, his first instinct isn't to score, its to get to the FT line. Clear sign of regression.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Joe Johnson. Do they still win the title?
    IMO, yes.