Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Report: Some Warriors executives believe Golden State will sign Kevin Durant

Default Re: Report: Some Warriors executives believe Golden State will sign Kevin Durant

Hope he does. Curry will never win a finals mvp between iggy and Durant

NBA Legend

Default Re: Report: Some Warriors executives believe Golden State will sign Kevin Durant

There's no chance. Durant would get absolutely clowned to hell for it.

This is not Lebron going to a gutted roster in Miami to rescue a franchise that hadn't won a playoff series since 06.

This is a supposed superstar going to a HISTORICALLY STACKED team that doesn't even need him. He would never be respected again. He will literally go down in history as a punchline.

Durant is not so naive as to be unaware of this. He's not going to GS.

Very good NBA starter

You mean to tell me the Warriors executives believe the Warriors can sign Durant???
    No ****ing way

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I hope Durant signs with an East Coast team so he can give LeBron some trouble and develop a nice rivalry, the Cavs wouldn't have a cake walk to the Finals like they do know.

Durant to the Warriors will be horrible for the NBA in terms of competition & ratings. Nobody would be able to compete with this team and some fans wouldn't even care to see games because they will know the outcome, OKC would be finished as contenders & the Spurs will be even older.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I hope Durant signs with an East Coast team so he can give LeBron some trouble and develop a nice rivalry, the Cavs wouldn't have a cake walk to the Finals like they do know.

Durant to the Warriors will be horrible for the NBA in terms of competition & ratings. Nobody would be able to compete with this team and some fans wouldn't even care to see games because they will know the outcome, OKC would be finished as contenders & the Spurs will be even older.
    This. It would be awesome if he goes to the Celtics. Stevens would make him an unstoppable Alpha

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    This. It would be awesome if he goes to the Celtics. Stevens would make him an unstoppable Alpha
    Would be nice to see him on the Cavs as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Would be nice to see him on the Cavs as well
    how can the cavs afford him? as a bron fan I wouldn't like it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    I haven't thought of it, but Boston would be a great place for Durant to sign with. A franchise with rich history that has a great coach in Stevens, a very good GM in Ainge, they are currently the #3 seed in the East and they will have a top 5 pick in the draft for the next 3 years from the Nets trade.

If I was Durant Boston would probably be at the top of my list.

I usually hit open layups

if durant wants to win like leBeta he should sign with gsw...but if he wants to win regular way he should probably stay or go to Boston,New york or washingston

Durant should go to the East.

I'm sick of Lebron cake walking to the finals every year

Durant for Love swap

Lebron at center

Durant at PF

to combat Draymond at center

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    There's no chance. Durant would get absolutely clowned to hell for it.

This is not Lebron going to a gutted roster in Miami to rescue a franchise that hadn't won a playoff series since 06.

This is a supposed superstar going to a HISTORICALLY STACKED team that doesn't even need him. He would never be respected again. He will literally go down in history as a punchline.

Durant is not so naive as to be unaware of this. He's not going to GS.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

Huh??

Sorry I don't speak rent free.

I don't see what Durant gains from this. This almost kills his legacy. The Warriors are already viewed as one of, if not the greatest, team of all time.
    If he joins them and they win a 3rd title after having destroyed the league 2 years straight, for example, it doesn't do much for Durant