Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Dwight Howard available. How about Gasol for Howard?

Howard is still a top 5 center in the league. I think the Bulls should take a chance. Gasol wants out this summer. Trade him by the deadline before he walks away for nothing. Throw in Taj Gibson if the Rockets want. That still leaves the Bulls with Howard, Portis and Mirotic.

Then this summer let Noah go to clear up space to sign people and rebuild the bench. Get rid of Dunleavy and Hinrich and Snell and Brooks. And completely rebuild the bench.

Starting lineup:

C: Dwight Howard
    PF: Mirotic/Portis
    SF: Doug McDermott
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

And the Rockets wouldn't find a better deal. That is a fair trade for them. They would have Gasol/Harden/Taj to build around.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard available. How about Gasol for Howard?

No way do Bulls start McDermott going forward. He is just too soft on Defense to be a starter in this league.

I don't think Gasol would want to stay on the Rockets and I am not sure Howard would resign with the Bulls. I would rather get a young wing if they trade Gasol.

NBA Legend

Gasol aint tryin to play with turds like Harden and Smoove.

Send him to the Cavs.

Salary wise, it's not enough. Noah and Gibson works. Pau and Noah works. Pau and Gibson doesn't work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Howard is still a top 5 center in the league. I think the Bulls should take a chance. Gasol wants out this summer. Trade him by the deadline before he walks away for nothing. Throw in Taj Gibson if the Rockets want. That still leaves the Bulls with Howard, Portis and Mirotic.

Then this summer let Noah go to clear up space to sign people and rebuild the bench. Get rid of Dunleavy and Hinrich and Snell and Brooks. And completely rebuild the bench.

Starting lineup:

C: Dwight Howard
    PF: Mirotic/Portis
    SF: Doug McDermott
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

And the Rockets wouldn't find a better deal. That is a fair trade for them. They would have Gasol/Harden/Taj to build around.
    No he's not. And his massive ego and loser attitude kills locker rooms.