Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron: ""I told MY TEAM, I'm not going to continue to fail late in games"

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD

Beasley > Lebron
    vs the cavs and clippers...........

Default Re: LeBron: ""I told MY TEAM, I'm not going to continue to fail late in games"

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k

he....he....he....winning.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

I feel sorry for Lebron, there is no way he can say anything right. THe haters will always translate thing into whatever ****ed up mind they got. Everybody in every team says my team because it is their ****ing team. Even a guy who averages 2 points would call his team, well, his team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I feel sorry for Lebron, there is no way he can say anything right. THe haters will always translate thing into whatever ****ed up mind they got. Everybody in every team says my team because it is their ****ing team. Even a guy who averages 2 points would call his team, well, his team!!
    Who are u? His mom? Does Lebron pay u to be his ***** in bbal forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    bravo Lebron, bravo! this is what i've been waiting to hear from you. welcome to the real world. you're now a man. now wake the fk up and prove the haters wrong.
    It's just his 8th season, glad the waiting is over for u. Cavs fans are still waiting for the title he promised.

Wasn't trying real hard to win was what he tried doing? I don't see what he means by this unless he magically actually gets the ball in when he attempts to drive or shoot during the clutch. Not much blame on him though fault Wade he needs to take the role of wanting the ball & telling them it's my turn to clutch when it comes down to but he hasn't.

You're reaching with this BS.

Banned

"I told my team, I'm not going to continue to fail late in games," James said.
    LIAR!!!

I can't believe no one Bumped this... This fool failed them again LAST NIGHT!
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 04-07-2011 at 11:10 PM.

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    LIAR!!!

I can't believe no one Bumped this... This fool failed them AGAIN last night!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310306014

And so the official LeBron era begins in Miami...
    the first step to becoming great is admitting things such as this. Dont try to ignore it embrace it and overcome it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    LIAR!!!

I can't believe no one Bumped this... This fool failed them again LAST NIGHT!

Banned

Get back to your ashbelly account clown.

Oh, and send me pics of that cutie you have in your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I agree. What was he supposed to say? "I told "the team" that I'm not going to fail in late games?"