Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Needs To Admit I Was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Any team that actually wanted to be a good team wouldn't take him.
    LOL...he's way better than you give him credit for. Sorry...he's going to get 10 plus million a year offers from anyone in need of a guard. Dude just turned 23 years old as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    LOL...he's way better than you give him credit for. Sorry...he's going to get 10 plus million a year offers from anyone in need of a guard.
    Therefore getting more money than a supposed "top 3" player in the world

I'll admit that if you admit that you are a mentally deficient troll who has no clue what he is talking about ESPECIALLY when it comes to basketball. Fair enough?

well you were wrong about everything else so

He's a poor shooter with excellent defense and passing, who, with all things considered, is a net positive on the court.

No.........I am right.

And I don't need them to tell me that, I already knew it from the start, because it was a FACT all along.

I simply want them to own up and admit it. After they spent years trolling the living hell out of me over the Rubio issue, they can own up on it.
    You are dumb to the point where you disagreed with him and then validated his point all in the same post.

Jason Kidd had 50 games with 0 points in his career; I haven't ever seen anyone say he was a terrible basketball player.

Every player gets into a slump once in a while (he still got 12 assists yesterday), and I'm certain that Ricky will have some extremely good games this season. You shouldn't look at players on a game-by-game basis, but look at their play as a whole. He's averaging 9 points, 8 assists, and nearly 3 steals this season, which shows what we've known all along about Rubio - that he's a mediocre scorer, an excellent passer, and a disruptive defender.
    Last edited by KGMN; 12-23-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Meltdown

Serious playground baller

Default Re: ISH Needs To Admit I was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You are wrong and will still be wrong for a long time.

Now run along back to watching your sorry ass excuse for basketball Greek league..
    In the Euroleague Rubio's far less effective than in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by KGMN
    Jason Kidd had 50 games with 0 points in his career; I haven't ever seen anyone say he was a terrible basketball player.

Every player gets into a slump once in a while (he still got 12 assists yesterday), and I'm certain that Ricky will have some extremely good games this season. You shouldn't look at players on a game-by-game basis, but look at their play as a whole. He's averaging 9 points, 8 assists, and nearly 3 steals this season, which shows what we've known all along about Rubio - that he's a mediocre scorer, an excellent passer, and a disruptive defender.
    You are a proven liar and troll.

Wasn't Rubio like 16 when he played in the Euro league?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Wolves are in 11th place in the west, and 2 games below .500. Rubio is shooting 34% from the field.

It's just unreal how overrated rubio and love are. Looking forward to kahn giving this bum a max contract. :)

This whole forum (outside of a lone few Euroleague fans) attacked me ruthlessly and viciously for years for simply saying the truth about what a scrub Rubio really is.

That he sucked in Europe, and that eventually, after everyone in the US was tired of all his fancy passes, they would realize he sucks there too.

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT. THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

IT'S LONG OVERDUE NOW, AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT IT.

That's what you get for the constant and endless trolling you guys do against me, when I am actually a very good poster that is always telling the truth here.

Eventually, you get owned extremely hard.

Now man up, and admit you guys were wrong about Rubio and that I was absolutely right about him all along.
    He's still an above average player with no ability to score. He's been slow since the knee injury. He's still going to have an long career.

and you're not a good poster. You actually are a crazy person

Euroleague in a drunken stupor off eggnog right now

Just for people who don't know..Rubio was the starting PG for the Euroleague champions who he led in assists and steals as a 19 year old.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009