Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Countdown to Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I havent been much of a gamer in recent years. I mostly stayed in my GTA/RDR comfort zone and then discovered Hitman. I did go on a binge and played a bunch of older PS2 and XBox 360 games that I never had - the original Hitmans, Mafia 1 and 2, Revolver, Gun, Silent Dogs and a few others. All were good. Alien Isolation was amazing. Honestly, I really dont even know what's good now. I'd like to play The Last of Us but unfortunately I have an Xbox.
    I was the same way and didn't really game at all between 2005-2015, nothing on PS3 and mostly sports on PS2. multiplayer shooters on PC some.

Copped a PS4 in 2017 and just ran down the list of their top titles and exclusives. Now i'm hooked again and even copped a PS5 asap.

Your niche is 3rd person heavy narrative single players, that's practically Sony Exclusives to a tee. Would recommend snagging a PS5 when they actually become available and experience all the stuff for pennies. Think you get 20 of their best gems on PS+ subscription and most are getting next-gen upgrades so they won't feel outdated. GTAv next gen upgrade comes soon and I believe it's free, so will RDR2

Default Re: Countdown to Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    I was the same way and didn't really game at all between 2005-2015, nothing on PS3 and mostly sports on PS2. multiplayer shooters on PC some.

Copped a PS4 in 2017 and just ran down the list of their top titles and exclusives. Now i'm hooked again and even copped a PS5 asap.

Your niche is 3rd person heavy narrative single players, that's practically Sony Exclusives to a tee. Would recommend snagging a PS5 when they actually become available and experience all the stuff for pennies. Think you get 20 of their best gems on PS+ subscription and most are getting next-gen upgrades so they won't feel outdated. GTAv next gen upgrade comes soon and I believe it's free, so will RDR2
    Thanks. I'm in no hurry to get the next gen but will likely get Sony this time. Missing out on too much on the Xbox side.